How to use physique to attract girls?

I would like to know how a guy can use physique to get girls.

Background info: I am a 24 year old megavirgin in the sense that I have never kissed a girl, went out with one or done anything basically. I am quite inept at talking to them socially but I am reading some books on how to get better at that.

However despite being socially quite inept and shy, things are very different when it comes to physique: I am a taller guy and quite muscular as I am an avid weightlifter. I have gotten compliments, even from girls, on my physique.

It is of course no secret that muscular guys get more female attention, I have read several studies showing that muscular guys tend to have more sexual partners,

It doesn´t take a genius to put two and two together and I was wondering what would be the best way to leverage all the effort I have put in at the gym in terms of getting female attention?

Seems a few people misunderstood my question slightly. Of course my goal is to get good at being a conversationalist with the opposite sex, of course I want to improve my social skills. I am currently doing some reading on this topic.

However my question here is different: say as a purely hypothetical question, how can a guy with a well built physique use it to get girls, a secondary parallel route to female attention in addition to being a good conversationalist/"having game".

Most Helpful Girl

• As one of the guys has already answered, if your physique is as you claim: You are already getting attention from girls. Unfortunately that is where everything will stop if you aren't able to approach or hold conversations with any girls.

If your question is how to "get" girls without being the best at up front communication...I would suggest trying to meet girls online. This way you can explain in words your lack of confidence/game and play it off as being shy/sweet (with a nice body) and you might find some girls willing to get to know you more and won't be turned off by your personality because they already know. Just be upfront.