Guys, what things would you do to a girl if you were flirting by touching?

I'm talking about to a girl you are attracted to. Where and how would you touch her? What has worked for you

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd touch her in the one place no woman can resist...

her heart. :D

What Guys Said 16

• Play with her hair, massage her in a pattern, stare deep into her eyes and compliment her. There is so many things you can do depends on the girl tho.

• The nape of the neck behind her ears. The most erogenous zone. It works.

• Ask her dance close

• Any physical contact that she's responding well to would be the aim. Responding well would mean if I'm touching her, she's leaning into me. If I move away slightly, she follows. Once this escalates to kissing, we're getting somewhere. Then you have to get somewhere private--either then or later that day or even the next date--so you can continue to explore and escalate untill all of our clothes are in a heap in the floor and our bodies are a sweaty exhausted heap in bed! ;-)

• Arm, waist, ass in that order. If she's skinny, I love holding a my hands round the girls waist and whispering in her ear how good she feels, by this point I probably have an erection against her ass so she knows I'm telling the truth ;-)

• I usually do things like touching their arm or their side, and maybe put my hand on their shoulder or back and touch their hand quickly. I do minor things just so I don't offend them by accident! I also do hugs a lot :D

• Maybe nudge her head, or pull her hair. Depends on the kind of flirting too, if it's sexual flirting then you can go for the hips and other places. If it's just starting off flirting then I would avoid sensitive areas.

• I probably wouldn't touch her. Sometimes the best flirting comes from the temptation they get from being charming. Besides most girls don't like to be touched

• I'll touch her palm.. Give smooth touch and rub her palm slowly and gently. This has worked for me...

• Noogies can work, but it's a high risk maneuver. :-) I flirt with my eyes and woods more than with touch. Lots of girls are threatened easily by touch at the flirting stage of the game.

• I like to put an arm around her, but a little higher than usual...just under her armpit with my fingers reaching around a little too far for her comfort, unless she's into it. Her response will be telling.

• Id always pa or pinch t her behind as soon as possible, to see if she's one of THOSE or not, and of course, to get a reaction, positive or negative, when I'm not sure what her attitude is towards me.

• Go straight for the hips... it's all in the hips.

• Touch is VERY powerful, more than a lot of people realize.

As a guy, if you touch a girl in a non-sexual way and in a non-sexual place, and the girl is okay with it, she's probably okay with something more. For example, if a girl lets you touch her hand and arm repeatedly, or stroke her hair, or put your arm around her, or your hand in the small of her back, then it's clear that she has a level of trust in you, which also probably indicates some attraction to you. If you then move on to slightly more overt touching, such as holding her hand, or putting your hand on her knee, or wiping her hair out of her eyes or behind her ear, and she makes no move to stop you, you can be pretty sure she is interested.

Moving on from there might be hugging or something like tickling her. If she hugs back, or tickles back, or doesn't say "don't touch me", then she's clearly enjoying your touches and you can escalate further.

What you DON'T want to do is touch her in a "polite" or "friends-only" kind of way, such as shaking her hand. That sends the message that you aren't interested in her romantically, and if you ARE, that's sending a very mixed signal that will only confuse her.

• Depends on the mood/moment. I would probably tell her pretty soon, though.. waste of time doing that if you're not even going to ask.

I have pinched/poked legs. Grabbed their hands or feet if they were doing flirty things.

• Poke her hip, give her love tap, or touch her hair. Always compliment.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!