• Ask
  • myTake

Is this girl maybe checking me out after rejection? I'm not interested, is she?!

Girl rejected me, asked her out twice, month ago. i don't know her.Long time ago I ignored her, then I told yes, it was for a reason beacuse her friends, I told her.And I was curios about her many months before I introducedd myself.. it was in JuneI was introducing myself in a funny way so she knew that I liked her, it was in summer.,She is currently dating one guy from schoolLong time ago she ignored me for months for once I ignored her, I told that I ignored her but I was beacuse her friends..And told her before I introduced in a nervous cute way so she knew I liked her and I confessed that I liked her many months before.That girl someway seeks eyecontact,.*She gazes me one sec, when I look at her she looks away.*When we are near each other, she doesn't look.*When I'm looking at her she looks away.* She gazes at me sometimes when I'm not looking* I caught her looking at me when I talked to a girl, then she pretended she looked at something else.* SHe is looking at me more casual way.I don't really torture myself about this, if she want to hangout with me its fine, can't wait forever, what do you guys think about this situation, just curios. I don't want to pursuie her and her boyfriend, ,She is a good gal, just want to know..I

i asked her out twice in December..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• hahah... do you know what that mans? it means that when you asked her out, and she rejected you, she actually thought about it all the time, and now she's just really curious about you. also, the eye-catching thing means she likes you alot, but she doesn't know it, or maybe she does. give her a test, try talking to her alone, see how she reacts, then try in front of her friends, and compare the reactions. If there's a huge differance, then it means that she doesn't like you being around other girls.there is something about you, that's out her deep in thought. I think you somehow won her heart, without knowing it.

• I have tried talk to her last year but she didn't wanna... So I will not make a move. So I don't know if she likes me

What Girls Said 3

• For girls, physical attraction does not always indicate romantic interest. She might be physically attracted to you but not interested in you because she dislikes something about your personality.

• possibly but just make it clear you're not interested, so that she stops.

• She' has probably changed her mind about you and is now staring at you because she wants to say something but doesn't know how you'd react to it. Maybe trying to see if you still like her.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!