How do you get a girl to give you a hug?

I am a very shy guy and I am lonely sometimes I feel like I just need a hug it really helps my confidence out a lot when I get a hug because I don't get hugs that often.

What should I do If I am too shy to ask a girl for the hug.

Most Helpful Guy

• Find an excuse to hug them, don't wait for girls to hug you! Last week I was visiting my sister's college. I was just talking with her roommate and teasing her a bit. Right before we were about to leave, the girl asked me for my facebook email, as she wanted to keep in touch. I refused unless she gave me a "quality" hug, of which she thought was hilarious. I told her she "failed" on the first attempt and insisted she try again. Next time I told her it was "acceptable" with a big grin. Then and only then did I give her my email.

Girls like guys who are capable of being physically affectionate outside of expecting sex. If you feel good vibes for a girl, find an excuse to get her to hug you. Make sure they "earn" whatever it is you are doing for them with a hug. My free hug count over that weekend was about six or seven. Demand a hug with a huge smile and you can't go wrong. Silly girls, they fall for it every time! :D

• What if I am kid of shy about asking for the hug or going about it. I really feel like I need a hug because when a girl gives a good hug it can make the worst day ever feel a little bit better.

• Show Older
    • I have given you more tools than you need to work with. If you do not wish to invest the energy into taking action to reducing and eventually eliminating your social fears, I can not help you. The decision is ultimately yours. As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Until you want a hug more than you want to protect yourself from irrational fears, you will remain hugless. You're not happy now, so you have nothing to lose.

• It is just such an emotional blow when I get rejected. I am seriously afraid of girls in a way.