• Ask
  • myTake

Is he playing hard to get?

He's younger than I am, and he's my ex's high school friend. If I try to have a conversation with him online or through text message he'll ignore me, but if I contact him asking to meet he'll answer right away. On Valentine's Day we were together and he even gave me a present. When we meet, even if it's freezing and he's shivering, he'll have a huge smile and he'll just look into my eyes, as if he's enjoying my company. He's a really shy guy and has trouble speaking to girls. Does he just see me as a friend or is something holding him back from asking me out? Will I scare him away if I let him know how I feel?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It must be that he doesn't want to upset your ex that he's actually going out with you.He's not playing hard to get, it's just that something is holding him back.

• Why would my ex be upset, I was the one who got dumped. Last time he wouldn't look at my face but just look at me from the corner of his eye and then he simply cut all communication with me. Did my ex find out and told him something?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!