How can I ask surfers that I host from Couch surfing for passport photocopy without making them uncomfortable?

I'm hosting people from couch surfing in house that I live with my parents to make my parents comfortable for the surfers. I'm asking for passport photocopy? What is the best explanation and best words without making my surfers uncomfortable?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't they already have multiple 'checks and balances' through the program, to ensure that everyone is safe? I don't think it's necessary to ask for anything extra and a photocopy of a personal ID document, is asking a lot.

What Girls Said 1

• You should be straight forward and ask. Also, add it to your profile on couch surfers so that next time people are forewarned.Btw... your parent are pretty cool to allow this.

What Guys Said 1

• Simply post it around your house, or outside where it can be seen in public.That way, they'll decide for themselves, and if they enter, it mean they're comfortable with the idea.