Guys, are you attracted to fat girls?

Since we all have different ideas of what slim and overweight means, I put up pictures as examples to what *I'm* thinking when I mean fat

slim & average examples: link

link

any of these girls: link

link

link

overweight examples:

link

link

link

link

• I am only attracted to overweight women (99% of the time)
  • I prefer overweight women, but I'm open to slim/average women
  • I prefer slim/average women, but I'm open to overweight women
  • I am only attracted to slim/average women (99% of the time)
  • I'm a girl/See Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy f*** I love you just for the sake of putting up pictures. Goddam hate it when ya get these broads "is this fat" then they rattle off a bunch of numbers and measurements. Irritating.

Can't say I really find any of the "overweight" examples appealing. Though with a lot of the slim and average ones I notice a fair few model pictures. Those are obviously going to be photshoped the sh*t out of, so it's really not a terribly accurate example of a woman's body. Being that there is more to it than pure size. There's shape, blemishes, etc.

Other than a couple really goddam skinny ones, and the bigger one of the three in the model photo that christ knows what she really looks like without photoshop I find all of them attractive.

• yeah, I tried to find model esque pictures of big girls but there obviously weren't any, so I just switched to using mybodygallery for examples.

• Yeah, my point was that they shouldn't be model esque as model pictures and whatnot have a lot of alteration done to them so they won't be an accurate projection of what a woman will look like on a normal day.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 17

• If those are your definition of fat girls, then yes, I'm attracted to them and would definitely date them.

• Me, not really. But I'm sure that there are men who are. You just have to find them.

• Since most people classify 140lbs as "average", I would have to say I'm exclusively attracted to slim women. My ideal weight for a girl is 110-125 at 5' to 5'6" <- Height is included as a reference.

• You can't really go by weight very accurately. Boyfriend % is a better method.

• Well I like girls like picture number one since I'm too busy to go searching for the appropriate body fat percentages.

• I like girls from 5ft to 5ft 6 inches and between 18 and 30 stone.

• I don't prefer overweight women but I could date one if she was more like the 2nd link in terms of belly flab. That's perfectly fine to me. If I dated a girl and she put on weight l wouldn't dump her over it. I'd just prefer that she kept her clothes on or if we did it in the dark. The weight doesn't effect her personality.

• Cant say I prefer overweight women, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't date one. Fitness is an important thing to me though because I practise it in my own life

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 3

• certain guys like fat girls

• yellow shirt under the second group. perfect lol I'm not gay but she has a body that could me melt

• she is under the first group "slim/average" because she's not fat

• bye sweetie :)

• Bye :)

• I'm 5'3" and 122 pounds and feel fat. :(

• go to the gym

• No, that's not fat at all. AT ALL!

• Thankz guys. I need to loose 5 pounds but I feel better :)