Guys, are you attracted to fat girls?

Since we all have different ideas of what slim and overweight means, I put up pictures as examples to what *I'm* thinking when I mean fat

slim & average examples: link

link

any of these girls: link

link

link

overweight examples:

link

link

link

link

• Vote A I am only attracted to overweight women (99% of the time)
  • Vote B I prefer overweight women, but I'm open to slim/average women
  • Vote C I prefer slim/average women, but I'm open to overweight women
  • Vote D I am only attracted to slim/average women (99% of the time)
  • Vote E I'm a girl/See Results

Most Helpful Opinion

• Holy f*** I love you just for the sake of putting up pictures. Goddam hate it when ya get these broads "is this fat" then they rattle off a bunch of numbers and measurements. Irritating.

Can't say I really find any of the "overweight" examples appealing. Though with a lot of the slim and average ones I notice a fair few model pictures. Those are obviously going to be photshoped the sh*t out of, so it's really not a terribly accurate example of a woman's body. Being that there is more to it than pure size. There's shape, blemishes, etc.

Other than a couple really goddam skinny ones, and the bigger one of the three in the model photo that christ knows what she really looks like without photoshop I find all of them attractive.

• yeah, I tried to find model esque pictures of big girls but there obviously weren't any, so I just switched to using mybodygallery for examples.

• Yeah, my point was that they shouldn't be model esque as model pictures and whatnot have a lot of alteration done to them so they won't be an accurate projection of what a woman will look like on a normal day.