Why don't women approach men?

I stopped approaching women because I got nowhere with them. I decided if a woman really likes me, then she will approach me. After so many rejections, I decided that if a woman doesn't approach me at all in my lifetime. It means god didn't have a spouse for me, and It's fine. Why don't women approach men? I'm 23 and I'm no longer approaching women, it gets me nowhere so they can come to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not many mack daddies are born. The difference between you and the guys getting some is that they took their rejections, learned from them, and moved on. Even the suavest, slickest guys out there say they get turned down more than 50% of the time. That makes sense, since not every girl out there necessarily wants to meet someone, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all. Your success is defined by your reaction to inevitable rejection. Even a hideous fat ugly pimply guy could get some if he didn't mind getting rejected a few thousand times before hitting paydirt.

Look, you can sit here and complain. Nobody's going to stop you, it's not illegal, it's not even frowned upon. But it won't get you laid. Of course, you do need to make sure you have the basics down. I don't know you or what you look like, but general tips are to lift weights and jog, dress well (you cannot do this by shopping at wal-mart), get your hair done right at a salon, etc. There's other stuff that depends on you personally, I'm so hairy that if I were superficial enough to care about looks I'd need to use a hedgeclipper on my eyebrows and ears every couple weeks.

• I'm not doing all that just so I can have a woman. I'll stay single if that's the case.

• Show Older
    • shortay92 are retarded, slow or all of the above? I said I'm not doing it anymore, so don't tell Mr what to do!

• i hope you are right, because it seems like "Game" is natural for most guys