Why would a man not be able to physically have sex?

I have been friends for several years with a guy and recently we have been spending more time together. There has been a lot of flirting and we even made out one night a few months ago. I always got a feeling of 'one foot in, one foot out' with him but didn't think too much of it. Recently I had... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Is it possible he doesn't find you sex worthy? 2) Perhaps he finds you sexy but doesn't like your "baggage". 3) Or, he has a tiny unit? Its one of these. My money is on number 2.

There is nothing than makes a penis act like a frightened turtle more than getting inside a womans brain. You friendship and sharing has scared him straight. That's why he turned white when you wanted to take it to the next level. We was picturing himself inside your universe. He prefers to talk you off the ledge, not to join you on it. ;-)