Am I going to die alone?

Pros about me :

-good swimmer

-good singer (Well kinda)

-go to the gym 4 times a week hoping that muscles will make a girl attracted to me

Cons

-Ugly facial structure

-Ugly nose

-Ugly ears

-Pathetic loser

-Have never had female friends , a girlfriend , a kiss , a hug , a girl smile at me

-I can make guys laugh but I never made a girl laugh so I'm not funny

-i have an ugly accent

-I have very few friends where I currently live ( had a lot back home)

Note : I only go after girls I find unattractive because I'm not worth an attractive girls time

Will I die alone ?

This should have been a poll question :/

anyways please no telling me be confiBS

just a simple yes , you are pathetic or no , an old desperate woman will settle for you until she finds someone better

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you love an average/nice looking girl who was obsessed with the idea that she was ugly, that you didn't really like her, and the fear that she was going to die alone?

Here's WHY confidence is important to girls:

Girls like to feel like they can influence your emotions in a good way. In other words, we feel good about ourselves if we can make other people feel happy. In reverse, we like people more if we know that we make them happy.

If a girl comes up to you (or even just comments on here) and tries to alleviate your mood, but you refuse to be cheered up, we get discouraged. We feel like failures and that our efforts are being sucked away into an emotional black hole.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

Spread happiness. Everyone wants happiness. Therefore, if you sound happy, girls will want to know why and where you get your happiness, because they want to be happy too. THAT is how you attract girls. Muscles help, but not nearly as much as most guys think. Think about emotions logically if that's possible. Try to understand things from our perspective, plan your behavior accordingly, and you'll have a positive feedback with good results.

Hope that helps :)

PS: for the record - not pathetic! At ALL. You just need to snap out of your disillusion and return to thinking rather than feeling, and you'll be set!

• well technically yes , its better than what I have now .

no girl has complimented me or tried to elevate my mood . never (the girls on here don't know what I look like so its really false hope)

Not really true :p if I kill someone close to them , they will remember + something I might have said to them might influence the way they feel about me

how can I spread happiness when I get sh*t on everyday by the people(women) I want to make happy. I don't really get that impression . If I was happy

• i have no idea what that metaphor means :p by the way can I add you on . There might be a few things I didn't say that I didn't say here becuase I didn't want anyone to see here

• Haha it's not very exciting, but all I meant was: don't be your own worst enemy! :) (Benedict Arnold is one of the most famous traitors in American history, because he defected to the British during a critical time during the Revolution I believe? I forget. Anyway sure; I have no idea how to add you especially if you're anonymous but my user is sarahedmonds217.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 23

• It doesn't matter how you look, if there's chemistry or a spark between you and a girl then sth could happen but you should put in mind that girls don't like guys who think bad about themselves and this could affect not only your relationships but your life in general. You shouldn't see yourself as a pathetic loser and don't assume you're not good enough for a good looking girl just because of these little things you stated and if you didn't focus so much on your cons, girls won't either. Some girls could even see that's cute you haven't kissed or hugged a girl before and girls love accents, trust me. You don't sound as bad as you think just get it out of your head that you are unworthy

• its an arabic accent (which is very unclear) . A girl knows this about me and she laughed at me and called me a loser

• "just a simple yes , you are pathetic or no , an old desperate woman will settle for you until she finds someone better" so in either case you're negative and you expect everyone here to tell you how f***ed up you are?! There's always hope and chance for everything but it's the state of mind that has to adjust to this concept first. If you believe that the glass is always half empty and can never see it half full at least try to see it as a glass of water - be realistic. In reality you gotta work on this negative views you have for yourself and ignore them and work on "confiBS" cause it is important. Sooner or later you won't be ignoring it anymore and with time will be actually happy with who you are and how you look like.

Simple "Yes" you're pathetic goes to your current state atm which can always be changed.

• and if I believe I'm happy , women will still view me as ugly + everything is going well with me except the fact that women hate me

• its kinda hard to believe it when I get treated like crap everyday though:/

• Why do you care what people say and think about you? Stop care about that. Also if you don't like yourself no one will like you. Negativity often often makes everything seem negative. How do you know there aren't people who think you're cool, maybe you just don't notice them. Another thing is that negativity usually signals negativity. It's not magical to change from one day to another and you shouldn't try to change yourself just kill the negativity. At least try. Takes time but is possible...

• Bad attitude - I haven't seen what you look like but you sound unattractive as you're so negative! Women like confidence and a good sense of humour so man up and stop being so down on yourself

• you are what's wrong with modern women . You think I was born depressed ? and don't say "man up" . Do you expect me to be happy that girls refuse to talk to me ?

• ive had private speech teachers . that didn't help . I highly doubt YouTube would

• You might have had private teachers but the longer you keep at it, the better results you see, even if it takes years - you've got nothing to lose

• I think it is so nice of these people to be so supportive of you- I really do. The fact that you will insist on being miserable and that you will argue with them when they try to give you advice or words of encouragement that YOU ASKED FOR is no reflection on them at all. I remember when I first encountered you, I was nice, too. But you fought me at every turn, and every goddamn time you post this sh*t and people try to be nice to you, I feel sorry for them and you make me even more sick. And yes- I do believe you will die alone, because I believe it's what you really want, deep down. I think you are too eaten up with your weird urge to be a victim. I don't even know you and I'm tired to death of you- I can't imagine how the people who actually know your Eeyore-ass feel.

Dude, stop doing this. Get some therapy- you really, really need it. This sh*t isn't healthy- unless, of course, you are nothing but a troll. Which is also possible. But really- get help. Check with your health department, see if they can put you onto some kind of mental health facility where you can get some treatment. If you don't have any money, there are a lot of places that will do a sliding scale for payment.

• im not asking for confiBS

• its a simple yes no question

• Yes. If you think you suck that's all anyone else will see too. You know yourself best!

Looks don't matter if you have confidence. Get one or the other and you'll do alright.

• you do know that (I don't like saying the word because I don't believe in it comes from results

Example :

if your boss compliments you at your job , you will get it

If your boss keeps accusing you , it will do the opposite .

Women hate me and I don't think thinking of myself as a good looking guy who can get all girls when I know girls hate me will help

• Well, they have what you want... I"m telling you how they do it - confidence.

• because they are decent-good looking so girls like them

More from Girls
18

What Guys Said 4

• Confidence is not BS, you'd be surprised how far confidence goes. A woman likes to feel safe and being with a guy who can deal with anything. Work on yourself and stop expecting women to fall deeply in love at first sight, those are porky pies.

• You just have to put yourself out there. You have to be willing to ask girls out, you have to be willing to get rejected because not all girls will say yes to you, in fact most will say no. Most of the time its nothing personal, maybe they have a boyfriend, maybe they are not looking for someone at the moment or any number of things.

Think of a salesmen. Most of the people he tries to sell his product to will say no, so he tries to sell to as many people as he can because if the talks to enough people, someone will buy from him. Asking girls out is the same way.

Start off by going up to a girl, it can be any girl. It can be someone from schoo, or a random girl at the mall or other public place. Ask for directions somewhere, then once you have her attention say, "I lied, I really just wanted to come and meet you. What's your name?"

• i never said I don't talk to girls

• How many girls do you talk to and do you make your intent clear? You called yourself a loser, so I would say your main problem is your mentality. If you don't see value in yourself, how can you expect girls to?

• i don't tell them I'm ugly . THey just treat me like garbage and either ignore me or reject me

• Well damn son. I know I am going to be single forever but don't annihilate yourself like that.

• Even if you'r not actually ugly, with that attitude, yes you may well die alone.

You may think confidence is BS, but the experiences of literally billions of men in the course of human history suggest otherwise.

• how can I be confident when I know and I've been told by women that I am ugly ?

• If you had anything like the right attitude, women wouldn't dare to call you ugly to your face, and you wouldn't care enough to ask.

• to my face ?