Why Do I Feel Like My Girlfriend is Avoiding/Ignoring Me?

So this all started two months ago when she confessed to me. We were best friends since 5th grade and now we're in 8th. Anyways, we were on our spring break and she suddenly texted me telling me that she liked me. We started dating a week after that. She has been a great friend before that and I... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she gave you some signs to stop contacting her.I am sure she wanted to be honest but she doesn't want to upset or disappoint you.In your case my guess is she doesn't want her family to find out about the relationship because she knows they won't approve it.I don't think she is cheating.There is a high chance this is about her family.Give her some times.If she keeps remaining silent then I am sorry to tell you there is nothing you can do about it.You can send her a last message and tell her that you guys need to talk and you willing to listen to whatever reasons she is ignoring you.Tell her you are ready for anything.I hope she will consider replying you.

• Thanks for the BA.