• Ask
  • myTake

Why Do I Feel Like My Girlfriend is Avoiding/Ignoring Me?

So this all started two months ago when she confessed to me. We were best friends since 5th grade and now we're in 8th. Anyways, we were on our... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sounds like she gave you some signs to stop contacting her.I am sure she wanted to be honest but she doesn't want to upset or disappoint you.In your case my guess is she doesn't want her family to find out about the relationship because she knows they won't approve it.I don't think she is cheating.There is a high chance this is about her family.Give her some times.If she keeps remaining silent then I am sorry to tell you there is nothing you can do about it.You can send her a last message and tell her that you guys need to talk and you willing to listen to whatever reasons she is ignoring you.Tell her you are ready for anything.I hope she will consider replying you.

• Thanks for the BA.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

• Honey, you guys are children. Forget all this relationship nonsense and enjoy your youth before you are swallowed up in college exams and retail hell. I would just believe her regarding her parents (I wasn't allowed to date until 15, and my parents weren't strict) and move on. It was immature of her to give excuses and not be upfront, but come on, you're 13/14 years old. People 10 years older than you still act like children.

• Try to remember if you said something unkind to her that she have taken the wrong way. And try to talk to her in person. Go right up to her and start talk she will eventually reply in some way.

• you are way too young for this!

• Sorry for your situation. It's possible I guess that her family want her to be with her ex not you, or she is conflicted and unsure of her feelings about him, but I would definitely not assume she's cheating. I think you need to confront her about her behavior and what it means for your relationship. She's not responding to your texts but I'd say she is reading them - text her and say you've had enough of being ignored and you're coming around to her place if she doesn't pick up the phone and talk to you about it. I don't think that's too stalkery because you guys are still theoretically in a rel'ship and she hasn't actually told you to back off.

What Guys Said 2

• It seems like just the parents. But, next time you see her in person staight ip ask her what's up.

• She's just plain avoiding you.

What They Said On Facebook