What kind of snapchats to send to not be annoying and flirt without sending the wrong message?

this guy and I kissed a few times at the end of the semester so we knew not to start a relationship. he's doing a study abroad program in Europe right now and I'm home. we added each other on snapchat to keep in touch when he's abroad. what kind of stuff should I snapchat him? I don't want to be annoying and also not give the wrong idea (aka no nudity because I actually like him and would prefer to try a relationship if anything rather than just hooking up when the semester starts up) but being flirty would be good. he also hasn't snapchatted me yet and I would like him to send snapchats of Europe from time to time so how should I go about reminding him via snapchat?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• I usually send snapchats of ridiculous faces, ones that I know aren't attractive and then add a caption like 'what's up cutie?' something to just give them a laugh but is also filry and to get a banter going. Regardless of what you send I doubt you can be considered annoying, unless you send like 5 -10 of them within a 5 minute time frame, because they only last for about 10 seconds.

• send him anything cool or funny you see.