• Ask
  • myTake

Men hide their feelings very well.....

So how do you know when a man really cares for you, and when he doesn't?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I know how I act when I have strong feeling for a girl. I know because I am going through this right now trying to show her that I do Care for her. I will always send her some form of a message telling her good morning and have a good day. I am and have been willing to re work my scudule so that I can spend as much time with her as she will give me. I have even broken down and went shopping with her a few time because it meant that I got to spend time with her. I dislike shopping with a passion but it is always good when I am with her. I will say just about anything to keep her on the phone just so I can hear her voice just a little longer. I tell her my feeling for her just about every day. There are more things I will do but way to many things to list here I hope that this was a help for you.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Guys really send you mixed signals. You have to get to that person to see how they display thier emotions. Like if he doesn't get excited about anything good or bad then he probably is not going to overwhelm you with exressing how he feels. you have to get to know that person's character.

• LOL MY MAN ALWAYS ACTS LIKE A JERK TO ME AND AT FIRST I WAS LIKE, WOW HE REALLY JUST doesn't CARE, BUT AFTER A WHILE, YA KNOW, I STARTED REALIZING THAT'S JUST HOW HE IS, HE TRIES TO HIDE HIS FEELINGS, BECAUSE HE doesn't WANT ME TO KOW THAT HE REALLY DOES CARE ABOUT ME THAT MUCH..I DUNNO THAST JUST HOW MY GUY IS.