Men hide their feelings very well.....

So how do you know when a man really cares for you, and when he doesn't?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I know how I act when I have strong feeling for a girl. I know because I am going through this right now trying to show her that I do Care for her. I will always send her some form of a message telling her good morning and have a good day. I am and have been willing to re work my scudule so that I can spend as much time with her as she will give me. I have even broken down and went shopping with her a few time because it meant that I got to spend time with her. I dislike shopping with a passion but it is always good when I am with her. I will say just about anything to keep her on the phone just so I can hear her voice just a little longer. I tell her my feeling for her just about every day. There are more things I will do but way to many things to list here I hope that this was a help for you.