Girls, how do you act in front of your crush?

There's this girl (18) who I work with and I think she may like me and I like her too. she's a little shy and acts weird around me. A few times when... Show More

Oh and she's started to wear revealing clothing and I'm the only guy she works with who doesn't have a girlfriend. Is this a sign?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've never been AFRAID of a crush, but at times I've portrayed the most ineffective technique possible--ignoring them and pretending they don't exist. I usually do this if it is someone I know I don't have a chance with, or it is someone I know I shouldn't want (usually just because they are trouble, or I'm already with someone and shouldn't be pursuing the in the first place) so I don't acknowledge their existence so I don't even tempt myself to do something I know I shouldn't. I don't know if others are like this or if I'm just a freak. She may very well like you but it is hard to be sure.

• You're definitely not the only one. I had a girl do this with me, but she looked like she's afraid though I could see the anxiety and nervousness. She would always walk away if I was near. Check my comment at the answer above ^