Girls, how do you act in front of your crush?

There's this girl (18) who I work with and I think she may like me and I like her too. she's a little shy and acts weird around me. A few times when she saw me she ran away and she never makes eye contact with me. I think she may be afraid to talk to me but is pretty talkative around other people.

What do you think? Does she like me?

Oh and she's started to wear revealing clothing and I'm the only guy she works with who doesn't have a girlfriend. Is this a sign?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been AFRAID of a crush, but at times I've portrayed the most ineffective technique possible--ignoring them and pretending they don't exist. I usually do this if it is someone I know I don't have a chance with, or it is someone I know I shouldn't want (usually just because they are trouble, or I'm already with someone and shouldn't be pursuing the in the first place) so I don't acknowledge their existence so I don't even tempt myself to do something I know I shouldn't. I don't know if others are like this or if I'm just a freak. She may very well like you but it is hard to be sure.

• You're definitely not the only one. I had a girl do this with me, but she looked like she's afraid though I could see the anxiety and nervousness. She would always walk away if I was near. Check my comment at the answer above ^