My boyfriend is too nice and tries too hard, advice please?

Advice please! My boyfriend and I have been dating since January. He is a wonderful person with a good heart. I feel safe and comfortable with him. We've talked a few times about having a future together, and that's great. HOWEVER, his obsession with being the "good guy" is bothering me. He is so... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think there is necessarily anything wrong with him or with you I think you two just need different stuff from a partner. you want a guy who will challenge you and others, someone who will travel his own path... on the other hand he seems like a guy who really wants to latch on to someone. he's a pleaser and appeaser. soudns like he doesn't like confrontation. it also sounds like he is kinda the lost puppy personality in that he will do things in order to be close to people.

again I don't necessarily think that there is anything wrong with either of you aside from the fact that maybe you just aren't compatible