What does it mean when my crush's friend looks at me a lot?

What does it mean when my crush's friend looks at me a lot (today even turned his head around just to look at me) and always has that smirk on his face. He is always watching what I'm doing, with whom I am and am I looking in the direction where my crush might come from. Does it mean, he knows... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• If your staring at him a lot, which it sounds like you are to get all of this information... he may be thinking the same thing as you. Or worse he could think you like him!

or it could be exactly what you want it to be. who knows just go wit the flow I geuss, and see what happens or what you hear. aka gossip

• I wasn't watching. When he passes me, I just feel he is watching. Once I rose my eyes, and he was looking with little smile. Two days ago I was walking down the hall, and just when I was at the door I instinctively turned my head right and apparently he was walking behind me and he was looking at me again with that smirk for much longer than just a glimpse. And when I was in coversation with my acquaintances, he just looked to whom I'm speaking and how. OK maybe I'm too much in it, but its weird