The 'Meet and Greet' Date

So.I met this guy through a friend on facebook about two weeks ago. He messaged me first and then we started talking for a few days. Soon after that, the guy asked for my number and we are texting each other like crazy. It's been a week and I never put my phone down. It's a nice feeling. :) He asked me on a date for next week and we're going to see a movie. && my question is, what should I wear? Haha. Do you guys think that a summer dress is too much? Keep in mind that I'm meeting this guy for the first time. How should I present myself? I want to impress him and blow his mind away. It's been a very long time since I've been on a date (like nine months) and I don't want to mess up and have the guy change his mind about me. I'm beginning to like him and I want him to like me too.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• for the movies just wear something casual.like a cute shirt and a pair of jeans

• Here are 3 words. Just-Be-Yourself. Guys don't like it when we pretend or try to be someone were not. There's a reason why he asked you on a date. It was to finally meet you and if things go right on the date he will know that maybe either he just wants to be friends or have a relationship with you.

• Well when she's being herself she would go in cloths that she feels would describe her. Cloths that express the real her. Of course she's not gonna go naked

• That still doesn't tell her what to wear......she can't go naked.