Why does he insult me?

I really used to like this guy and we used to be cool and all, but for the past few days, he has been being mean and insulting me like I have no feelings at all. He doesn't even care how much it will hurt me. Does he seriously hate me or is it his way of saying he kinda likes me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• "Why does he insult me ?"

Many possible reasons:

1. He learnt it from his father, who abused his mother. And he thought it was how people express "love".

2. He learnt it from reading low grade sex magazines which teach their readers that women are slaves and men are their masters. And they need to be flogged to be happy.

3. He learnt it from his father who learn about "love" by reading those magazines.

4. He learnt it from his friends, who read those magazines.

I agree with RC1220. It won't get better. Do you know how long it takes for a person to form a personality ? His entire life up to this point. And what it takes to change it, short of "divine intervention" with a miracle ? :)

I wouldn't wait wait for that lightning from the sky to strike him, or help him complete the abuser-victim relationship.

If you want to know what's upcoming for you with this guy, check this out link

Most important of all, ask yourself this question, "What part of me attracts this kind of guy to me ?" Make corrections ASAP.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• A guy that insults a girl shows great disrespect.

Don't you want to be in a loving caring relationship?

Despite your attraction to this guy, do you really want to spend your time on someone who has hurt you when you're not even in a relatinship?

Do you not think there are better fish in the sea for you?

• Now that I think about it, he really isn't with anything to me anymore

Thnx :)

• Insulting someone is NEVER a way to tell someone that you like them. If he really likes and cares about your feelings, he would be doing the opposite. You should kick this guy to the curb because no human being deserves to be treated like the way he is treating you. And believe me, it won't get any better as time passes being with him.

• Yeah your right I agree with you on that

Thnx :)