I need some romantic ideas to surprise my girlfriend, please list a few?

Like leaving a note at the mirror, or cooking for her, some unique romantic ideas would definitely help.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 9

• Selected as most helpful

I don't know if you have that over there, but here you can have a photo printed on a puzzle. So you get that made but sneak out one piece, then give her the puzzle and make it together. Then when you go home or something, make sure to leave the last puzzle piece (the one you took) an orchid (just one flower), which stands for delicate beauty and a little note which says; you were the missing piece of my puzzle..

Or make a scavenger hunt, starting with a bracelet, and leave hints everywhere which will lead to pendets for the bracelet. With the pendents spelling out something like : (your name or initials) + a heart + (her name or initials)... You could also do this with chocolate letters^^

I love taking pictures, so I have like loads of them on my computers. I don't know if she does that two... Else you could take her out on a beautiful sunny day, like to the beach or the park and make loads of beautiful pictures of the both of you... (which is a lovely surprise) and then you could make a collage of pictures and have them printed on nice photo paper and put it in a nice frame, wrap it nicely, get a cute card and give it to her a week after^^

If I think of something else I'll let you know^^

• Fill her backyard with her favorite flowers and ask her to look out the window :). I saw this in that movie "Big fish" and ever since then I always wished someone would do that to me! Something that really shows you've been paying attention. Get her anything of her favorite.

• write her a poem from the heart (:

• send flowers, leave something cute somewhere she can see it while she's gone. One time my boyfriend left me a teddy bear in the fridge :P I woke up and went to get the milk and VOILA, teddy bear! Leave her a cute note in a book she's reading or maybe in her car somewhere. if she works somewhere, send flowers to her work.

• I have been dating my boyfriend for 9months. If you have no money, Go to the park with water bottle and some yummy treats with you. I know it sounds cheesy. But really... its a blast. You can talk and laugh and flirt as if you were a fresh new couple.

If its rainy and you have no money. Turn out all the lights in the house. Light some candles. lay out some pillows and blankets. Be in the candle light laying down and not getting sexual at all. Just being soft and caring :)))

• I would say something like this... original, sappy... and cheesy... something that would make her smile... if she's the person who wants everyone to see how much you love her... sing her favorite song... with loads of action and moves... drive her and everyone else crazy... but if she's not that type... Do something like this... warn her that she will be kidnapped the next day before you guys leave... then the next day... wait inside an empty class or room or somewhere where its deserted and where she and her friends are sure to pass... and when they do... just grab her and drag her in... from around the waist... kiss her cheek and go... aren't I the greatest fortune teller or what? make her feel great and all warm inside.. treat her like the queen... Then after kidnapping her... she probably would go, what's up or what do you want.. or something right? Then go... nothing at all... I just wanted to marry you sooo bad! and do a small proporsal right there... all through to the part where she says "i do" and where you present her with a small friendship or handmade ring in a jewelery box... or else...

write her a poem or a really sweet sappy song... and if you're really bad at singing... sing to her... get the idea? I don't want you to go adn croak like a frog there... but make her feel as if you've been practising to impress her... and ask her hand to dance...

whistle to her and compliment her clothes in front of everyone...

get the picture... make her the queen...

• If she does not live with you, place notes around her apartment for her to search for (the first clue can be on a bouquet of flowers, which I recommend putting in a vase because if she is following your clues, she will forget and they will start to wither and have the last note in her car) the clues will eventually tell her to go to your place, where you surprise her with a home cooked dinner that you cooked for her. She will be so excited, after you can cuddle to your guys favorite movie. It is simple, romantic, sincere, and inexpensive. By putting more thought into it, instead of purchasing something, makes a big difference.

• Alright, leading up to the romantic night (night's the best time for romance) have her meet you at your house or her house if you have a key then make a trail of rose petals leading to the bed. On the bed, place hersheys kisse's in a heart and in the middle of the kisses put a note saying "meet me on the couch". then light some candles, have a quite night in, and watch a romantic movie (I suggest the "notebook" it's a definate hit with women) and cook her dinner, give her some roses, and, enjoy the night ;). Hope this helps!

• do you know her favorite movie?

creating a scene from a romantic movie would be adorable. (:

Say Anything; Boombox above your head outside her window..

Love, Actually; "To Me, You Are Perfect" Scene.

The Notebook; "If you're a bird, I'm a bird"

Etc...

Another nice thing, do you remember your first date?

re-create it.

she would love that.

it lets her know that you remember, and she will think it is so sweet.

Sweet and simple;

-Have her favorite flowers delivered to her.

-Make her a Mix CD where the first letter of each song spells out, 'i love you' or something

-Make her a bracelet or something, she will love that you made it. You could make yourself one too, and you will have something together.

-Write her a poem. (:

anything like that (:

i hope I helped <3

• a poem, a bouquet of flowers, fancy dinner, jewellery...

• What if I m just some high schooler who can't afford jewelary or a fancy dinner.

• my guy did this: so my boyfriend passed out one day and his friends called me up and said he passed out,i went and he was all sick looking,3 days later he said babe I just went to the doctor and he said I have cancer in my heart I'm given 1 week to live,ohh my god I literally felt the blood in my face like I was going to die that moment..and I started crying because I really thought he was serious,he looked all serious..so I worried the whole week I gave him all my attention,everyday,i cook everything he likes,and he acted the whole time until sunday when he supposed to die and it was my downiest feeling in the world when I had to supposedly come to his mothers house to say my farewells since he's dying soon it was hard dude you have no idea how hard it was for me...when I came in the door his mom was sad and let me in,i felt the saddest,lotsa people sitting in couch and evrywhere out in the living room quiet including my friends and our common friends and his friends..then all of a sudden when I started to feel really bad,tears coming down in seconds,the bell rings! and everybody in the house said HAPPY BIRTH DAY! jesus christ! I just realized it was my birthday that day..then there he came out from a room with a towel on that says,"your love kept me alive" god I'm crying as I type right now..

this is 3 years back...and it was the biggest surprised ever done to me I could never forget until I die,i was sooooooo touched and I was crying as I blow my candle I cry when I talk I cry almost the whole time..imagine the act and effort and talent he put up to surprise me?

• You could try finding a song which describes your relationship perfectly, or the way you feel about her. Then print out the lyrics and highlight things like for example ´the best of me has always been you´ or ´I can't sleep without you next to me, I tos and turn like the sea´ ^^

You could get like a huge piece of paper, and paint something together, like fingerpainting... which could end in a paint-fight (just make sure she's not wearing her best clothes)...

Start a pillow fight.. a waterbattle..?

Take dancing lessons together?

Plan a ladies night for her and her girlfriends^^ My love did that for me once. he called up my friends and told them his plan to surprise me... I had to go to school that day and when I came home he had made me dinner, but just a little thing (like little snacks) and we went to go walk the neighbours dog. And when I came home. all my gf's were there and he had gotten like 10 movies, chocolate, and lits of other sweets. And he had arranged that they all could spend the night^^ I was so surprised, and then he kissed me goodbye and the next evening he came to ask me how it went and if I had fun^^

• awl! first of all I have to say that is so sweet. lol...what about if you know her favorite movie and suprized her with re creating it...for example 16 candles (haha my favorite) suprize her with a cake on the dinning table like at the end of the movie. or I'm drawing a blank at the moment but just re create her favorite ending to a movie. hope that helps!

• Definitely a surprise trip is the best say to go. It doesn't have to be a wild, extravagant or expensive trip. A weekend get a way will do just fine. Pick a small town with a bed and breakfast nearby, somewhere you could drive to on short notice - for her, you would have planned it of course. Once you're there, see the sights, or even better, just stay in the room, relax and, well. You know.

• Leave her girlfriend flowers in spots she wouldn't expect to find them. Also write a sexy letter, short but sweet and leave it in the flowers, so she can see in more ways than one how much you like her. Another way is to get her tickets to a show she wants to see and you can surprise her with that and a romantic dinner near the beach over looking the waves.

• Haha xD I just thought of something!:P

Make her a sleep over bag^^ I did that for my boyfriend:D Put like a fresh pair of undies in it, a showergell, shampoo, conditioner, a bar of soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and a nice perfume in it^^

• if you's spend the night with each other, wake up before her and leave a note on the pillow for her to wake up to, possibly with a flower. make her breakfast. it's simple, but it's sweet. there are all kinds of cheesy things in movies you can watch for, haha. if you reallllly wanna go all out, by her a puppy! wrap a little bow around it's neck, with a note. and let the little guy run to her when she's not paying attention. I'd just die if that was done for me. and it's something she'll have every day as a constant reminder of you and your budding relationship. it grows and yous grow.

• If you guys live together, get home before her, buy rose petals and scatter them from the door to where ever you two eat dinner...have the lights down(or shades down if its still bright out) have some candles lit, and have dinner set for the two of you with a bottle of wine...that is DEF romantic and would absoutley LOVE if my boyfriend did something like that...and if you want to take it a little further, scatter more rose petals to the bedroom, buy her one of those cute sexy lingere outfits from Victoria Secret, and leave it on the bed!

• send her a card or postcard in the mail. make her cupcakes. buy her that dvd or cd or other thing she's been saying that she wants. flowers are always good, I like fresh picked wild flowers. if there is anything that she really likes, like a kind of candy or something get her that and leave it on her pillow with a note. surprise her with a kids day, go get icecream together then go to a chuckie chees's or something and play whack a mole and skiball, or run through sprinklers and write on the sidewalks with chalk, just be kids for a day and have fun.

• My boyfriend once gave me a dozen of purple roses for no reason at all. And told me he bought them because I made him really happy, and they made him think of me because I love purple. I dried them up and I still have them in my bedroom. I wasn't expecting it at all, I couldn't stop smiling for hours.

• First of all that's very sweet of you. I like it when men think out of the box don't do what all guys do be unique. Hard to say cause I'm not creative but be different. I like getting notes on mirror or on my car...hmmm let me think more and get back to you.

• 11d

I could suggest a very simple but impressing thing: get a free cards from romanticsky.net (just write her name o a quote that her could appreciate), print this image and hide it in a place where she could find it easily... I'll bet this will make her very happy and impressed for the idea.

• give me a romantic nd surprised idea for a hug

• This post is so awesome

Sometimes it's fun to surprise her with random things which take no time and cost nothing... for example, I love sending random cell phone photos that have no explanation but which she loves. When ever I'm in a pet store I send her the cuties puppies or kitties I can find..

Send Her A Cute Photo: link

And, even though it's less "romantic" its far more "fun and flirty" ... if you draw her something fun or funny. Like this: link

Thanks for the ideas!

~ Robby

• I once went and volunteered me and my girlfriend at a retirement center, and suprised her on going there, at first she was like that's different? then at the end of the night I got her by herself and promised her she would never be alone like the people we helped that night, she acted like it meant the world to her

• If you have privacy, a really great idea is to set up a trail of roses or chocolates from the front door to wherever you want her to meet you. Setting up candles is definitely a plus, and best of all would be a candlelight dinner. After your candlelight dinner you should ask her to slow dance with you while playing your favorite song. Another cute and creative idea is to create a message in a bottle for her. On a small piece of paper write a romantic note or poem for your girlfriend. You can buy a glass corked bottle at a crafts store for very cheap, and you can fill it with either confetti or sand and seashells if you like.

• You can go with her to see the sunrise at some pretty place or the full moon. You can give her one flower with a note hanging of the tail. You can go with her to some place that she ever wanted to go. Serve chocolate fondue with strawberries for both of you. Give her a romantic massage.

• Find out what kind of perfume she really, really likes, then spray a couple sprays of it on a card. In the card, put two tickets to a movie she really wants to see with you, or make up a reservation card to a restaurant that you've got a reservation to, and when you go out, give her the perfume and a single red rose. If you go to a movie, get her favorite movie snack too, and make sure to take her out to eat afterwards.

• aite I'm like pro at this cause I was raised by girls lmao so what kind of things does your girl like? cause I'm not really a rich guy but I'm really handy with tools and making sh*t so, for one of my anniversaries I made my girlfriend a jewlery box, engraved it with quotes and the date we became boyfriend and girlfriend and she loved it when I gave it to her with a letter

it all depends on you girl bro..so let me know what kind of things she likes and I can come up with some really good ideas for yea

• Wear a pink glittery thong! :D

• That seriously made me laugh hahaha.