• Ask
  • myTake

I really don't know how to be with anyone else.

ok so I got out of a 5 year relationship 9 months ago .. continued to be friends with benefits for about 7 months but we are very much over now ... so for the past few weeks I have been seeing someone else .. he is so nice and such a gentleman which I really admire .. we had a few drinks the other night at his place and he didn't want me to drive so I stayed the night with him and he didn't even try anything because I told him I want to take things slow :) .. so anyways I really like him and we haven't even kissed yet .. we have cuddled up to watch movies and hug when we leave each other but I'm ready to take things to the next level .. he is having a get together at his house sat. some friends grilling out and having a few beers so I'm probably going to stay the night with him if we drink ... you think its to soon to make a move on him lol ? if not what exactly should I do? I was with my ex for 5 years and obviously know what he likes but I really don't know how to be with anyone else if that makes sense

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• if you you don't feel comfortable making the first move let him do it. That's something that has to come naturally if it doesn't feel right then wait.