Jupiter's Top 5: Chocolate Brands!

Jupiter's Top 5 : Chocolate Brands!

This myTake is going to be sweet, it's going to be ALL about CHOCOLATE!

Who doesn't love it? I know I do!

It comes in all kinds of different flavours, sizes, shapes, but most typically as a bar.
There's just nothing better than a square or two with a nice movie in the evening, but chocolate is also a soother for the soul - nothing cheers me up more than a friend bringing me over one of my favourite chocolates when I'm upset :)

Chocolate makes a great & simple present & to go even further, not meaning to sound crazy though although I might, Chocolate is a real friend for me.

It has taken me ages of trying dozens over dozens of different chocolates to make this list (and yes I'm totally trying to make this sound much less joyful than it really was - almost like I put a real effort into it) and here it is, my personal top 5 favourite Chocolate brands:

#5 Meiji (Japan)

I just feel like there should be a Japanese brand on this list because I think that Japanese chocolate is really underrated! Of course it's different from the good old european chocolate but it's still always worth a try! I go with Meiji here :)

#4 Hershey's (USA)

The classic Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme is just one of those chocolate bars I think everybody should have had at least once in their life. Simply because it's such a classic, so you can participate when it comes up in a conversation but of course also because it's incredibly delicious!

#3 Kinder (Germany)

Maybe I just love this admittedly very special chocolate so much because it is a reminder of my childhood, but then every time I have Kinder chocolate I can't get over how delicious it is, either, so it can't just be that! Hint: This chocolate tastes best when you just let it melt in your mouth.

#2 Côte d'Or (Belgium)

This chocolate is very intense in it's taste, so just perfect if you feel like a very chocolatey kind of chocolate! I love, love, love it, and thanks to the intense taste I never overeat on this chocolate which is great because a good chocolate is something that, just like a good wine, should be enjoyed in moderation.

#1 Lindt (Switzerland)

If you have expected my favourite chocolate to be some super secret limited edition designer brand you must be so disappointed now! But really, Lindt chocolate is just really amazing in both taste and variation. The range of exotic flavours is just amazing with Lindt so this company never gets boring. My favourite here are the Excellence Dark Blueberry- & Orange Intense chocolate bars - the perfect bars if you like it fruity and intense!

*** As this is coming from a devoted Chocaholic, be assured that the quality of this information is absolutely and unarguably top-notch.***

What is your favourite Chocolate brand?

♡ Jupiter

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 23

• I cannot stand dark chocolate,
    Candy could be sweet, spicy/sweet, sour, sour/sweet BUT NOT FUCKING BITTER

• Those aren't bitter except from my personal fav flavour from Lindt though?

• So you eat chocolate but you are a vegitarian,
      What do you do about all the bug parts in the chocolate

• There's no bug parts in chocolate lmao people have to stop believing everything they read on the Internet 😂

• I also Like cotr d'or

Dutch chocolade is good too

• chocolate tastes good. i enjoy those ferrero rochers from time to time. i hardly eat chocolate anymore these days.

• Oh why don't you? You know.. dark chocolate is actually healthy for you and stuff ;P

• It's like I love adding fennel to like every salty dish because I like the healthy taste 😂

• That's the only reason I eat more vegetables with everything lol.

• I wanna try Meiji and Hershey's so badly :O

My favourite brand is Frey.
    pbs.twimg.com/.../WIOizUju.jpeg
    My aunt used to live near their factory in Switzerland and she would often hook me up with chocolate xD yeah I have a choco dealer.

• Omg I'm so envious now, but yeah they sell Frey in my country too so I'm not missing out :P
      Do you live in Switzerland?

• I can be your dealer :D
      http://i.memeful.com/memes/ME0rn9w.jpg

:/ maybe they didn't use to have it before. When was the last time you were in the UK?

• March lol, but to be fair I didn't go shopping at Morrison's then :P

• You look like a special snowflake

• I got your a Tumblrina, You're a hipster/indie and you have a special snowflake diet.

And, you still haven't answered if you're a feminazi, so, 3 potentially 4?

• Lol I would laught at you if you weren't so pathetic, this whole attempt of a minor hiding behind anon to bring me down is just so sad tbh... 😂

• i would love the girl who is holding the chocolate, tbh <3

• Ah yes, three of those brands buy from child labor farms along the Ivory coast in Africa. But yes children's tears must taste great, right?

• Care to give some sources to back up your random claim?

• The simple statistics - and tbh you haven't managed to present me with any evidence that those 5 brands on my list are "supporting child labour" either ;)
      Anyways I'm leaving this thread now, feel free complaining to your wall because you know I'm right though 😂

• Hershe's and Lind't, kinder... you just didn't care to look because you want your ego protected, I've already shown you evidence. Quit being so melodramatic and look :) besides you are irritated its plain to see, i just don't want you to be, since were both friends here right? :]

• I've tried all of em and they are ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC 😍😍😍

• Côte d'Or for life.

• kinder, lindt and côte d'or <3 <3 <3
    can't say anything about the other ones

• Nice MyTake, who is the first girl in picture?

• Thanks & that's me lol

• Haha I'm sorry but in that case it would probably be better to invest in French classes

• but i'm faster learner :P

• I went to America back in 2009 and tried my first Hershey's bar. In fact it was cookies and cream like the one you mentioned in this take.

Worst decision I ever made. How do you find that stuff delicious? D:

• Good pic. Pro! I like it when users try to use original pictures/videos.

Argh! I don't eat chocolates. Too much calories to handle. It's delicious, no doubt, but no.

• Aww are you on a diet?

• We cannot call it that I'm on diet. I take food having lot of carbs (example: Banana shake) and fatty products like cheese, milk etc.
      The thing is... I don't eat anything packed, fast foods and things full of sugars. It's working :D I lost 3 inches of waistline in just 3 months. Just final inch away to hit the target, then I'll eat one (or two) chocolate to celebrate :)

• That's great! 😊

• if it wasn't for chocolate addiction, i would be a few steps closer to looking as good as siddharth malhotra i can bet, dad got this cadbury mint chocolate cake roll from england once, the taste still haunts me, best i ever had
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../mini4.JPG

• No way cadbury is the best chocolate you've ever had 😱 you need to try Belgian & Swiss chocolates!

• cadbury in general isn't that great and belgian chocolates are <3, but this particular one was soooooooooo good, i had a hard time even finding it on google

• anthon berg chocolate liqueur <3 <3

• i like hersheys

• I'm pretty fond of Milka, but I generally don't really know a lot about chocolate, so that stuff could also be pretty bad in comparison to many other brands. I'd still prefer it over Kinder (which is also great) and Lindt, which is a bit overrated, based on what I tried. You can throw things at me now, I'm prepared. xD

ads-vs-reality.com/.../...fel-verpackung-gross.jpg

• Excellent Take, and great chocolates, though, I haven't tried Meiji yet... I also like Nestle, Milka and Swiss Delice :)

america.pink/.../2-nestle-milk-chocolate.jpg

heatherschocs.files.wordpress.com/.../...cream.jpg

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../...0,0,522,142_SH20_.jpg

• My response to you is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kkh22D6UQY

Yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLuzMDkhYek

Okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXFqS7_4up8

I prefer more expensive chocolates. They can be very good.

• Oh please, don't be a chocolate snob 💁🏻
      What are some of your favourite brands then anyways?

• Sheesh I knew next to nothing about chocolate haha
    I feel like you'd take a trip around the world just to collect chocolate :P
    Good Take!

• How did you know! 😅

• Sheesh you're so picky even when it's just a youtube video!
      I'll pick! We go to Jamaica and you get to wear your dreads again lol!

Already have the plane tickets (video) ready!

• Haha yay!
      But it wasn't dreadlocks, it was yarn braids :P

• Your chocolate picture is strangely intriguing.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 17

• I really wanted to try the Meiji one, but was too scared lol. I live next to a giant world supermarket that directly imports food from lots of foreign countries and they sell Kinder and Meiji.

• Why were you scared lol it's delicious!
      Oh but kinder even better ;D

• Oh i actually thought the same when I saw it first but it suys milk chocolate on the packaging somewhere so I trusted that :D although I actually really like dark chocolate, too

• Kinder aaaal the way. =)

Also Lindt is nice.

• yummy take! my favs among these are : Kinder , Cote d'or and Lindt

• I love meji! The chocolate tastes fresh

• Ohh I want try Japanese chocolate!

• it's good! check for it in your local Asian market, if there are any ;D

Swiss chocolate is always the best 😎 ahaha

• i'm a chocolate hater but nice pic :D ur bangs look great and now i know what ur username actually stands for

• No way! How could anyone hate chocolate 😱😨
      Anyways I'm glad you at least liked my picture haha :D

• *creep alert* xD
    I just came here to check your pic lol, I was expecting more so I am disappointed xD hahaha
    nevertheless yea some of those chocolates I had and are good.

• I loove chocolate too Swiss chocolates are delicious but I dont have a favorite brand though

• I love chocolate*-*
    I dont really have a favorite. Im obsessed with dark chocate though, especially dark chocolate sea salt it is so good!
    I like dove, godiva, endangered rain forest brand, mos, hersheys, cadbury. Etc.
    I dont mind splurging for the good stuff either but usually if im just out and about i get dove or cadbury or hersheus

• Godiva and dove are so amazing, too! I especially love the Godiva chocolates <3
      There was a time I was really obsessed with galaxy chocolate haha I'm glad that past 😅

• Lindt and Ferrero Rocher are my top two favorite chocolate brands. As for chocolate I can eat as a snack bar, I love Kinder, Milka wafer, and Kit Kat dark chocolate.

• I love Lindt :)
    My other favourites are-
    1. Cadbury Bournville
    2. Geisha by Fazer
    3. Toblerone
    4. Milka

• hahaha i think this is the 1st time I am seeing GAGer's picture featuring in a MyTake ;)

Oh and yeah, this MyTake was made for you and me lol XD

• Absolutely ;D
      And it's also my secret attempt to see who else on here really likes Lindt Orange Intense 😏
      They'll be our chocolate buddies!

• Yay! I'll keep track of the comments here and notify you as soon as I find someone or someone finds me 😎

• ok sure ;)

• This is the best chocolate:
    scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...65455670_n.jpg
    Made in the birthplace of chocolate, the state of Tabasco, in Mexico.

• I can vouche for Lindt, Côte d'Or and Kinder, but I would definitely like to try Hershey's and Meiji :D

• Mmmmm... chocolate...