5 Favorite Foods That Help Define Summer

Time for another fun Summer related Take! We all have our favorite treats that we like to enjoy on those hot days. Here are some of mine.

Fruit Salad

Sweet. Juicy. Healthy. Delicious. Need I say more?

Homemade Lemonade

Lemons. Sugar. Water. Simple and refreshing. My mom makes the best.

Funnel Cake

Warm. Soft. Fluffy. Sprinkled with sugar, salt boardwalk favorite.

BBQ Food

Seasoned. Grilled. Sauced. Nothing says summer more than a BBQ.

Water Ice

Cold. Icy. Convenient. Whether you lick it or spoon it, it's a guaranteed way to cool down.

And that brings us to the end. Enjoy!

#CHARismaticOut

CHARismatic110 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• I could pretty much live on fruit salad.

But only if it has watermelon in it. :)

• Well for me it would be.
    BBQ
    Burgers
    Lemonade
    Watermelon
    Hot dogs

• Damn the first one is the BEST!
    Fruit salad is amazing, I could eat it alllll day. I might have to have some today or this week now 'cause is fucking hot over here.
    Lemonade yes, maybe some honey to replace the sugar tho. How do you make that ice for the ice water ice tho.
    @melme16 fruit salad is the best on a hot day.

• You with your fruit salad. Why dont you both get married already lol

• I want fruit salad. Could you give me a fruit salad? :D

• I eat the same no matter the season

What Girls Said 12

• My one and only food choice at festivals is funnel cake. Everything else is definitely a must have on a regular basis. Thank goodness I have a fruit salad supplier in my friends mom. She will sit and cut up fruit for the hugest fruit salads and put some kind of juice on them that makes everything taste super fruit delicious.

• yummy take!!
    i love fruit salad and lemonade <3

• Lemonade must have sugar to balance the sourness of the lemon juice.
    Funnel cake has sugar. Water ice has sugar.

Way too much added sugar for me. They probably have food additives, preservatives, and food coloring too.

Barbecue is carcinogenic. Let's just hope you eat your vegetables to protect you from the cancer-causing agents.

The only sweet thing of value is the fruit salad, as long as you don't put added sugar of any variety on top of the fruits.

• Good thing these are summer favorites of mine. And everything causes cancer these days. But I get my vegetables in, no worries.

• I mean a fruit shake made on a blender, the ones you make yourself by mixing a fruit or two. Such as bananas and starwberries with ice. Do you avoid these because of the sugar?

I know fruit juices bought at the super market have too much sugar, I dont buy those.

• @J1020 I suppose they are okay in moderate amounts. Real fruit typically have less sugar than store-bought processed foods.

• i want it all

• I like fruit salads, especially with watermelon :D

• I kind of hate all of them except maybe the funnel cake, which I'll have a bite of, but no more. For me, summer food is a big scoop of ice cream in a waffle cone, sweet and juicy peaches, cold beer out on a patio, caprese salad, and apfelschorle :)

• LOVE fruit salad! A personal favorite! But you left off iced tea! I guess that's just a Southern thing...
    Cool myTake

• I like all but what's Funnel Cake? We don't have this in France

• Mmm yummy to all the above😋😊

• This was a great myTake... too great. Now I want it all. 😭

• Screw food, give me a swimming pool of ice water.

Not used to this kind of heat. Highest recorded in my area today was 43C. Not cool man.

• Oh most definitely. We've been having a heatwave going on 2 week now. I can't take the heat AND humidity.

• *shuffles willingly forward. Shakes head*

Sorry babe. Too hot for that shit. Hugs in icy swimming pool? Clothing optional ;)

• Clothing is always optional 😋

• Lemonade 😍