15 Awesome Drinks/Candies I Enjoyed In The 90s

As a child growing up in the 90s, there were a lot of drinks and candies that were new to the market. I just couldn't get enough of them when I was a kid.

I really loved the...

1. Flavored Juice

The good old days when these juices cost only 25 cents. As a kid, I remember these juices tasting so good! I would literally stock up on them with my allowance.

2. Now And Later

I loved those candies so much that I almost never chose to eat them later! Now, now, now was pretty much my only opinion when it came to these.

3. Cry baby Tears

I really liked the cry baby candy. I would get it from grocery stores and even the Mister. Softee ice cream truck that would pass through my neighborhood.

4. Sour power straws

I couldn't get enough of the sour power straws. I used to love to take one out of the pack then lick all of the sugar off of it. I would then tear a piece of the candy in my mouth, chew it and then I would do so to the rest of it. I loved sour power straws! Yum!

5. Spice girl lollipop's

These lollipop's came out when the Spice girls were all that were being talked about. I felt so cool when I bought one of the spice girl's lollipops. I got cool stickers as well. My mission was to collect them all!

6. Party mix chips

Why just get one bag of plain chips? when you could get a whole bunch of different types in one bag? When I couldn't decide one what bag of chip to get, party mix was the way to go!

7. DunkAroos

I remember seeing the kangaroo on TV that was pretty much the advertisement commercial for DunkAroos. I loved eating those crackers and dipping it into the sweet cream. This made such a delicious snack at school!

8. Gushers

Gushers had to be one of my most favorite candies. You put the candy in your mouth, then when you bite down on it, a ooze of flavor would burst into your mouth! Oh my gosh! The taste was amazing!

9. Fruit roll ups

Remember when your parents said not to play with your food or candy? Well, this was one of the few candies you could get away with doing so. You would take it out of the box and it would be significantly long, then you would take it and roll it up into a ball and eat it!

10. Ring pop

Just about every kid wanted a ring pop! Kids felt like the coolest ever being able to put the candy on their finger and suck away at it! I remember kids eyes glowing when they saw another kid with a ring pop. They really wanted one too. Who wouldn't be hyped over one of the most popular candies during that time?

11. Nerds

I loved this candy a lot. I can't tell you which flavor appealed to me the most, they both were amazingly tasty!

12. Push pop

Another one of my favorite tasty candies to eat during the 90s!

13. Squeeze It

Do you know how children usually need help opening drinks up? Well, not this one it was so easy to take off the top. Before, I knew it most of my drink would be gone, it tasted that good!

14. Bubble tape

You could take out just the amount you wanted and close it back. This was awesome!

15. Chubby

These drinks were a must have, every time I saw them!

:) Gladly, you can still get some of these goodies today!

Stacyzee is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 17

• If I could take the liberty of adding another, Wonderballs were a favorite of mine as a small child during the final days of the 1990s.

• Ah I love these and you can actually get most of them still

• I still buy Gushers and Squeez-Its from time to time, to feel like a big kid. :)

• A few of those are still around I enjoyed those as well early 90s baby mid/late 90s enjoyment!!!

• I remember every one of those well. They were big throughout my teenage years. Lol

• This post makes me want to kill myself

• Agreed when it comes to chubbys

• We still sell 13 at the bar mixed with Vodka or Bacardi and call it the "Turbo" version :)

• Tried only bubble tape

• Omg brought soooo many memories back. I forgot about the Dunkaroos. I loved eating those!

• I wish I'd try them too. It's too late now tho.

• Ah, the days of absolute sugar highs...

• What about Sunny D? Man, I used to drink that shit all day long when I was a kid.

• Loved now a flares in till I lost a filling eating them, it taught me to not eat them when they are real cold

• Loved Bubble tape. But it lost it's flavor in like 5 seconds and then tasted bad.

Oh my god squeeze it's! I LOVED those.

• Some of those were and still are my fav

• She has a grenade!!!

What Girls Said 21

• awwwwe!!! i loved pop rings and flavoured juice !! :)
    i also liked barbie lollipops back then :p

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4233427ff1.jpg

• gushers and fruit roll-ups and bubble tape !
    i loved those ! blast from the past !

i sincerely miss hostess snoballs (;_;)

i2.cdn.turner.com/.../...ge-gallery-horizontal.jpg

• LOVE THEM... u could still buy these.

is it just me or did they change the taste of koolaid?

• Dunkaroos! I think about them sometimes but couldn't remember the name.

• I miss dunk a Roos

• Definitely a fun flashback to my childhood! :D Now, I want some bubble tape & nerds lol! ;) Fabulous mytake! :)

• Those dunkaroos and jug juices were my faves! The spicegirls lollipops were delicious too. Why isn't there awesome candy like these now?
    #ILOVETHE90S

• I remember pretty much all of these! I remember being so pissed off when my sister stuck my whole roll of Bubble Tape into her mouth after telling her to save some for me! She didn't even get in trouble!

• Such good memories with all these candies:)

• I remember hav

• I remember having all of them but cry baby tears, dunkaroos and chubby a. I loved the gushers and spice girl suckers, squeeze its was a favorite too as a kid!

• I remember these! Well, from number 7 on, lol. I haven't heard of the first 6 as I don't think they were sold in Canada.

• I still get the bubble tape... it's so delicious.

• I miss 2008 :(

• Out of those I've only had push pops, bubble tape, ring pops, roll up's and nerds

• I wish I had the spice girl lollies ☹️

• You are 5 years older than I am, so you likely spent your childhood during the early to mid 1990s. I spent my childhood in America during the latter half of the 1990s, the mid to late 1990s. I do remember some of those '90s stuff. I just couldn't access them at the time, because Mom saw them as junk food and forbade me from eating them. We rarely have sugary drinks in the house, and when we do, they are typically for guests who are coming for a party. Mom and Dad also controlled my expenses, so I couldn't spend more than $10 on food at school. Even more than $5 would get a scold and a lecture that I should bring healthier home-cooked food.

Nevertheless, I think they raised me well. :D

• Well in 1997 I was 10/11 . I didn't become a teen until 2000 or so.

• Yea I just turned 30. Ur probably turning 26 which is four years age difference.
      Just wondering where are u from since u said u spent the latter half of the 90s in America

• I'm in America right now and have lived here most of my life.

• Oh my god, yes! That flavorless ass bubble tape was the bomb, and you always ended up dropping it out of the thing and having to roll it back up :')
    I still love ring pops, gushers, nerds, and sour straws <3 my teeth, rip.

• Bubble tape it's so good plus you can still buy it nowadays

• Wow somebody really likes fruit LOL
    Cool myTake

• More from Girls
    1