10 Hybrid or Wickedly Cool Foods We’re ALL Missing Out On

NOTE- Do not read this MyTake if you’re hungry :D Just giving you a heads up hehehe!

1. Pokeburgers

When Pokemon Go was a phenomenon, a pop up burger shop in Sydney Australia (Down N’Out burgers) created Pokebugers in celebration of the app.

2. Sushi Donuts *Doughnut*

It involves molded cooled sushi rice (in a donut shape), decorated with black sesame seeds, ginger, wasabi, cashew Mayo, coconut, mango and avocado! YUMMMMYYYYY <3

3. The Cheesy Frenchy (Cheeseburger Croissant)

A Sydney café, Piccolo Me, created the Cheesy Frenchy which is a cross between a cheeseburger and a croissant. It contains a beef patty, American cheddar, pickles, onion and mustard on a fresh yummy croissant.

4. Rainbow Bagels

Baker Scot Rossillo, from Brooklyn’s "The Bagel Store" in the US, spent 20 years perfecting he's rainbow bagel to what it is today. It's handmade using a secret recipe and dyeing technique. *taps nose* ;)

5. Ramen Burger

Invented by Keizo Shimamoto and sold in Brooklyn, NY's Smorgasburg, the Ramen Burger is a shoyu-glazed patty in between two eggy ramen buns.

6. Sushiritto (Sushi crossed with a Burrito)

Born in San Francisco, the Sushiritto is a beautiful combination of a sushi and a burrito. Bringing Asian and Latino flavours together, it is evident that the two bring joy and happiness to customers who crave both tastes.

7. Cronut (Croissant crossed with a Donut)

I’m pretty sure everyone is aware of this one, and it’s pretty straightforward. Invented by New York City pastry chef Dominique Ansel, the pastry is made by frying a laminated dough in grape seed oil, then it’s sugared, filled, and glazed.

8. Mutant Burger

If anyone has seen my question about this, you’d know what it is. An electric blue bun burger with triple chili, fried chicken and blue cheese.

9. Phoritto (Pho crossed with a Buritto)

Made with thinly-sliced rib-eye steak, bean sprouts, cilantro, onions, Thai basil, jalapeño, lime juice and phở noodles, the burrito is wrapped with a large flour tortilla and served with sriracha and hoisin sauce.

10. Charcoal Ice cream (Coconut Ash)

Not really a hybrid of any foods but it’s definitely wickedly cool. Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream, an ice cream hot-spot in New York City has created Coconut Ash charcoal Ice cream. It’s not as bad as it sounds; it’s the charred and processed remains of a coconut shell. One lick is a coconut explosion! Coconut flakes, coconut cream and coconut milk! Unfortunately the downside to this is that you walk away with jet black looking lips. Hmm doesn’t matter Black lipstick :P

Well there you have it! Comment down below and tell me which ones you’d be keen on trying, and those you’d give a miss...

Thank you for reading my MyTake :)

mooky06 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 12

Omg it's happened Australia has turned into Japan /=

Well Australia and New York lol

That was ironically funny

That's what i was going for lol, I could have easily gone shower scene from Psycho though with that violin screech lol.

Half of this looks like it'll cut my life span in half.

As someone who hates messy food, the only ones I could even try to eat are 4 and 10. The rest are... abominations ;-; (just kidding, they look nice, but I couldn't)

I'm digging the suchi doughnut, it looks wickedly good. The burrito suchi too and the he charcoal ice cream as well! I've heard about those online and I didn't think much of it other than ashy ice cream haha but now I would like to try it. The blue burgers are still not appetizing to me..

The only things im interested is the sushirito, rainbow bagels and the black coconut ash ice cream

yuck.

That Ramen burger looks gorgeous

Not a fan of sushi (or sushi hybrids) but those burgers and that Phoritto actually look really good. Don't think I will ever find them though.

Yeah good chance if you're ever strolling in New York you'd be able to try them. Unless if you want to make them, they have recipes

Any around Chicago? Not much of a cook but maybe I'll look it up.

Unsure about Chicago but yeah give it a shot if you're keen :)

Great take.

Also thanks for making me super hungry mooky ;-)

Mmm cronut.

What's your favourite?

Haha my bad 🙄 I would probably have to give them ALLLLL a try, I like trying out new food ☺️

Haha yeah trying out new food and the experience can be enjoyable

For sure. It's exciting, tasty and a delight. It's good to be a little bad and indulge!

I'd 'try' them but won't gladly eat them because I'm health conscious these days. If I were that teen YourFutureEx, I'd eat em all in a single day.

Cronies are good!!

I read this while hungry, big mistake😆😆😱

What Girls Said 13

Omg my mouth is literally watering now (why did I do this to myself?)
    Half of em seem to be born in NYC which is cool, clearly they're the foodie trendsetters :P

I love this so much. TYVM for this awesome list srsly.

Now I'm hungry. 😛

We have ramen burgers here. They're at a restaurant called Red Robin and they specialize in making burgers. Never tried them but maybe I will someday.

Haha sorry lovely 😋

Oh try them out for me! And tell me how they are!

• 5d

rGood post

Only one that I want is the donut

As good as those look, I want to look good naked so I will not be putting any of those in my mouth. However, the ramen burger looks satisfying yet STILL will not be trying!

Haha I know what you mean, got to make sarcirifices 😜

You missed some things...

French try dogs ("pommes hot dogs") in Berlin:
    s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/.../o.jpg

This choco kebab, also in Berlin:
    www.spass.net/.../...eschmackserlebnis-480x480.jpg

Those Choco kebabs look awesome! Kind of looks like a rolled crepe 😶 Lol

What are frenchy try dogs all about?

French fry. Those are chopped up Fries, made into like a hot dog on a stick.

Oh awesome!! That's cool

This shit is what kills people

I'm so damn jealous

I missed lunch and breakfast... I shouldn't have read this.

Poke burgers look tooooo cute!! I could not eat them =(

Haha I probably wouldn't want to eat them because they look so cool lol maybe I'd niblble pikachu's ear off or something 🙃

Looks like someone did nibble pikachu's ear in that picture :o they couldn't resist nibbling before taking the picture

Haha poor pika pika 😋

I'd be up to try all!!! Especially the desserty ones!!!

The Cronut! It is the best! That salted caramel apple one is amazing 😍.