Top 20 Delicious Halloween Candies

This is a list of candies you should eat for Halloween and give out to the kids who are trick or treating.

Laffy Taffies20 Delicious Candies For HalloweenPush PopsRing PopsHershey's Chocolate Bars (NO NUTS)

Smarties

All Kinds Of Lollipops

Candy CornsM&M'sGummiesStarburstsKit KatTootsie RollsTootsie Roll PopsBubblegumNerdsJolly RanchersDum DumsTwizzlersSkittlesFun Dip

Are there any other candies that you'd like to eat?

#HappyHalloween Everyone!

Library is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

It's too bad Hershey's makes the worst chocolate on earth and it's also too bad that we can't seem to produce any candy loaded with cancer-causing carcinogens in the form of artificial food coloring but... ah, the memories. ;)

I think there are recipes out there that show how to make chocolate and other candies. Hopefully those don't have any carcinogens.

Oh, there are. And I should've probably reread what I wrote above... I meant it's too bad that we can't seem to produce any candy NOT loaded with..." ;P

I'm sure I had already tried all of them at least once in my lifetime already.

Gummies, Starburst, Kit Kat, Tootsie Roll, Nerds, Twizzlers, and Skittles are the most common for me.

The Starbursts and Kit Kats would be my favourites

Lmao thanks man now I have Laffy Taffy song stuck in my head 😝

https://youtu.be/3NXBgSCSrIk

All I want is some candy corn right now. But only a few pieces. I can't buy the whole bag otherwise I'll eat it all 🙈

You didn't have whoppers so your list is wrong

I'm so glad smarties made the list :-)

Ring Pops and Jolly Ranchers are life! 😍