6 Health Benefits of Chocolate <3

So to make this clear, this refers mostly to dark chocolate. They apply to milk chocolate too to some extent, but in moderation.

It reduces stroke risk.

And improves heart health too.

It lowers blood pressure.

And improves blood flow.

It protects your skin.

It can also make you look younger. It could be also considered truly natural makeup.

It improves vision.

It has antioxidants which help many different parts of your body, including the eyes.

It is said to increase libido.

I'm not sure if this is true, but there's probably a reason it's one of the most common Valentine's Day presents.

It's good for the brain.

It boosts your mood and is said to decrease stress.

#Chocolate #Choco #DarkChocolate #Cocoa #RunningOutOfHashtags

LadyTerror is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 28

• 4|1
  • I LOVE CHOCOLATE <3

• I have to limit myself of these otherwise I breakout.

www.candywarehouse.com/.../...uffles-133310-im.jpg

• Too much calories.
    #Skipped

• @TuMeManques bahaha you can eat whatever you want. You are blessed with super genes.

by the way I take cheat meal every Sunday ✌
      (Don't tell anyone, let me pretend to be a fitness nerd 😁)

• I have cheat meals everyday lol. Lets take our secrets to our graves 😉
      I definitely can't eat whatever I want. I have short chubby ancestors 😂

• That greatly depends on the kind of chocolate the more natural less sweet cohoclates yes will affect you in that way. But the more artifical really sweet choclate like Hershey are fairly bad for you.

• I'm not sure whether or not it actually increases libido, but it's said to release endorphins, like sex. So I'd think, if anything, it would calm it some... like having an orgasm.

Also, the "protects your skin" picture is totally me when I eat chocolate. Not because I'm messy but because I love it so much I have to rub it all over myself.

• Indeed, it's good for the brain and libido, very good points, and an excellent Take, as always :D

• Thata good and all but real dark chocolate. Not thag sugary Hershey bar. Also white chocolate isn't chocolate at all. #sorrynotsorry

• I love chocolate, but I would assume that in most cases there is too much sugar in chocolate. Not that people should eat it all the time

• As if I needed more reasons to eat chocolate lol

• I'm sure you just mean dark chocolate and also those benefits will really start seeing some diminishing returns after say 20-30g

• I love drinking pure cocoa with milk. It tastes bitter but i like it. It a good thing its so good for bloodflow lol. I can make good use of it.

• Time to eat more chocolate.

• You just said chocolate man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kkh22D6UQY

• I eat it everyday 🍫

• Just one thing dark chocolate is healthier again.

• I need to start liking chocolate.. :p

• You don't?

• We can no longer be friends... Jk lol :P But you should have given it all to me

• I would've if I'd known you at the time 👍

• Hmmm
    Chocolate <3 :* :P *licks lips* ^.^

• It can help in the dating game also.

• Fun fact is acc to studies eating anything u like is good for Ur brain. Rest are totally true. Good take

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 26