Why Ice Cream? Because YOU Deserve It!

Have you ever heard the expression, "You just want to have your cake and eat it, too?"

Well, I want my ICE CREAM! While Oreos have over 80 flavors they are pushing in stores today, and yes the cookie is still the best selling desert out there, ice cream is next on the list. But for me it is FIRST!!!!

Here is a little history: In the 1300's Marco Polo brought the first "type" of ice cream to Europe. In 1776 the first ice cream parlor was opened in NY. In 1904 the waffle cone was introduced at the World's Fair.

When it comes to creativity and deserts, we have sure come a long way, baby; like for example this treat:

Or take for example this "boozy ice cream" float:

Or even just the most of traditional forms:

Have you just ever stopped and thought about the versatility of this creamy sweet desert? You can have an ice cream sandwich, with shortcake, in a parfait, as a sundae with awesome toppings, or a banana split. How about an ice cream cake, drumsticks, or in a pie? The newest fad in Industry City, CA, is Ice Cream Rolls like this:

So whatever your fancy! Be like me! Let the versatility of ice cream let you take a break from the mundane and enjoy a delicious desert that you so deserve every once in a while!

miamigirl1970 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

Well, I like ice cream, great photos and an excellent Take :D

Thank you for celebrating the awesomeness of ice cream! I think it's something about which we can all agree, and I would be proud to share a bowl with you!

I don't I have a sweet tooth but very many do so I can understand how much joy it brings to lots of people. So you enjoy yourself.

I agree and some childhood favorites can only be best captured in fine ice cream, e. g. banana pudding, also old timer ice ream favs like vanilla bean or mocha almond fudge
    but even though sleeping great, next day brings too many calories burn sessions, ergo why I shop for the yogurt versions or go without many nights.

Ah, the good old days of cheese burgers, fries and milk shakes or malts at a drive-in.

Nice mytake. Some if those pictures made me crave a big bowl of icecream. lol

Not much of a ice cream or sweets person, but I'd eat a dragon fruit flavor ice cream

One day there will be an ice-cream condom so that women learn to lick men's dick better.(Just For Fun)

What Girls Said 3