Why do black people like Chinese food but not Mexican food?

So I'm sitting alone at a Mexican restaurant eating. I notice that I never see my black people at Mexican restaurants it's always whites and other Mexicans. But black people stay eating at a Chinese spot but honestly I don't really care for Chinese food. Has anyone else noticed this? Why is that?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• i like mex food basically... especially their spicy sauce's gr8 with chicken nuggets 8)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think that it may depend on the location. Where you live it's like this, in other places perhaps it's not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because black people are cool B (

0|0
    0|0
  • These race questions are quickly taking a comfortable place alongside questions about Turkey on this website.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh generalizations! Why don't we just say that all brazillians listen to punk rock?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Mexican aand Spanish food tend to be spicy and I don't like spicy food. But I do like empanadas and Arroz con Pollo and things like that. As far as Chinese good goes, I don't too much care for it outside of Americanized Chinese food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha this is funny. I think becuase of the spices Mexican food are weird to them. Chinese food is less adventurous to there palet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I noticed that too. I never see them at the pizza shop either

0|0
    0|0