Do you care about food and eating in general?

i don't know about you but me, i really can't say i have ever been a big fan of food.

i genuinely cannot recall a single dish especially the expensive meals that I have had that made me go
"WOW! This is AMAZING!"

more often than not, the more expensive and posh the food, the less impressive they are to me.
why does the expensive food always taste so... tasteless?

i just feeling like eating is like breathing. it's just a necessity.
you can glorify it all you want but at the end of the day, it is just something I do to keep myself alive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely care about food. I've had some amazing dishes before that really just made me happy to eat. I guess I'm a foodie then :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I care about food because I care about my health. I had stomach problems in the past because I ate too much junk. I stopped eating junk and now keep track of what I have eaten and make plans on what I will eat today, tomorrow, and after tomorrow. My parents think I'm going too far but I just wanna do everything I can to avoid stomach problems in the future. It has been working great.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I care about food. A bit of a food fanatic. I care about the food I cook when I serve it to family and friends. Whatever I cook is made with love and care. Something you can't put a price on.

• Yes, I do. I think food is one of the best things in the world! It's one of my biggest pleasures.
    And I love the feeling that I get when I eat my favorite food.
    So, I don't see it as just something I do to keep myself alive.

• I'm more like you with not really caring but I have had some moments where its a "this is freaking great" lol

• Absolutely!!😊

• I do.

But the way you see it is actually good. How do I think like you do, you blessed person.

What Guys Said 5

• Some people eat to live, some live to eat.

• I love food, love coooking it and eating and trying new things.

Everyone has a different palette though, I know someone who can't taste anything if it doesn't have a jar if salt poured over it.

• That's like... not liking music.
    One of the most basic enjoyments in life.
    That's like not liking sex.
    Something's not right here.

• no sex and music i like.

but food, it's like, i don't really go out of my way to "search" for great food, you know?
      it's too much work, and there is no guarantee of its quality no matter what other people says, most of the time they are overrated and you are met with yet another disappointment.

it's like, i rather stick to food that i know will deliver what i expect, every. single. time.
      than to go out and "explore" and end up with a disappointment.

• everyone can experiment.

the difference is whether you are someone who afterwards goes:

1. mehhh... that wasn't too bad i guess.
      2. fuck that shit i am never going any fucking where near that place again that was such a waste of my money and my time that i can never get back and so fuck that shit.

• The way I see it. Find out the style of dishes you like and go for what you like instead of going for what people say is good. So many different cuisines in the world there's bound to be one that you like.

• I am a food lover I also know when Its time to back it down

• Not particularly