What dish is your city/town famous for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dublin Coddle
    realfood.tesco.com/.../...8f2ad85d79-0-472x310.jpg
    Coddle (sometimes Dublin coddle) is an Irish dish which is often made to use up leftovers, and therefore without a specific recipe. However, it most commonly consists of layers of roughly sliced pork sausages and rashers (thinly sliced, somewhat fatty back bacon) with sliced potatoes and onions (wiki).
    You know what - I don't think I have ever tasted it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhmm... It's name is 'Lontong Kupang'. I live in Sidoarjo, a small city in Indonesia. By the way, Lontong Kupang is a food with gravy, rice cakes, and mussels.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../kerang+kupang+3.jpg
    Don't see from it's shape only. Actually it's delicious. xD

What Guys Said 11

• Hmm, there's a topic on countries, but if you narrow it down to city level...

Pie & Mash
    gkelly.london/.../pie-and-mash.jpg
    Keep it simple geeza!

• Cuban food but I dont like it to much Its no big deal to me. But I think Don Shulas Steak house is really known to be top of the line in Miami FL

• The closest thing Toronto has to a signature thing is the peameal bacon sandwiches you can get at St Lawrence Market.

Runner up would be the veal sandwiches but those aren't as popular as they used to be.

• Chips, Cheese And Gravy.

• you mean Poutine?

• I always forget the Isle of Man has its own government and isn't just a part of one of one the other countries making up the U. K

• Asked, I know in other counties it's called poutine, but, we do not call it that here haha, almost all out restaurants serve it and not one calls it poutine haha, it's always listed as chips, cheese and gravy 😊

And @Waffles731 , aye buddy, were British just not part of the U. K. All my family is from England so they get United Kingdom passports, but I'm a special little snowflake with a British Isles Manx passport haha.

I like it though, we can be very independent, and have lower taxes than the mainland as a result.

Our government is funny though, I mean, our government is independent and all, but, they still use the Uk's guidelines in most areas, like almost all our laws are the same and we even use the Uk's department of education for our schools / college. So it's weird haha

Whilst we are technically independent, we still very much intertwine with the U. K. 😊

• NYC is a melting pot so you can pretty much get any dish you want here. However, we're particularly noted as having the best pizza, bagels and cheesecake in the world #FACTZ

• Sad to report that small town massachusetts is famous for no dishes

• Spaghetti 😂

• Baked Beans! lol

• kebap..

• Not sure about dish... but my home town is famous for having the first Tim Hortons

• just really good hamburgers or pizza really.

What Girls Said 10