Are you a picky eater?

Would you try out a new dish you are not familiar with?

• yeah
    59% (23)57% (12)58% (35)Vote
  • not at all
    41% (16)43% (9)42% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
22|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah very, I always have been. My grandmother used to take me to the doctor all the time when I was little because I was really skinny and wouldn't eat anything. The doctor asked if there was anything I would eat, and she said 'Chocolate biscuits, but not reliably', so the doctor said 'Give her chocolate biscuits' lol :')

I don't like foods touching each other basically :/ . There were various traumatic instances growing up of my stepfather trying to force me to eat things which I don't think can have helped much.

I'm better now than I used to be but I still feel kind of embarrassed and childish because I'm so picky :s

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I am a little bit about finicky little details - like I don't like eating spaghetti bolognase or shepherd's pie or whatever if I can see onions. If the onions are tiny little shredded things in there that aren't visible, I eat it fine, if I know they're in there and can see them, I go through and hunt them all down. Same goes for shrimp in fish pie or kidney beans in chilli or anything like that. But I'd say I'm pretty open to trying new food.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I only eat Hallal or Kosher I don't know if it makes me picky?
    Also I don't eat crazy unusual foods involving insects and some animals.
    Other than that I'm not picky.

0|1
    0|0
  • Picky about being generally pretty healthy but otherwise not remotely Picky and I'm totally fine eating greasy or sugary junk here and there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I am lol. I used to be annoyed when people would call me one, but it's true. I don't eat a lot of stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • not at all but if I see tomatoes, ginger, mushrooms, meat, olives, cooked onions, broccoli, asparagus, zucchini, radishes, and/or non melted cheese, I ain't eatin dat shit

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat everything. I am a monster, I will eat and eat till I explode. Some may doubt my words because I don't weigh more than a plank but I will EAT YOU OUT OF YOUR HOUSE

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and no. I'm extremely picky!! Other people make lists with what they don't like, I have the opposite of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. Extremely picky. Honestly, I've never met anyone who's pickier than me. But I can't help it, I can't control what my tongue loves and hates. It feels like a curse.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tried so many different kinds of food. Some were bad and some were good. It's good to try new things.

0|1
    0|0
  • not picky. but i wouldn't try things like... a duckling in a shell or things like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends. If it looks appetizing definitely! :D and if there is zero meat of course ^.^

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm picky but I'll try most foods once.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I try new things

0|1
    0|0
  • Not very, trying new foods is very good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am hungry right now but I can't decide what to eat..

0|1
    0|0
  • Being a picky eater is definitely not part of my personality...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I love food.

0|1
    0|0
  • i try new food but i am extremely picky

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally don't think I'm a picky eater but everyone around me is like 'You're so picky with food' and I'm like 🤔 hmmm... am I? I don't eat seafood (any kind at all. No prawns, crabs, salmon, crayfish, fresh fish, shrimps...), nuts. So yeah...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope not picky at all

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• As long as the food is superbly prepared, I'm not at all ingredient-conscious.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I am not. I have a stable diet and I follow that only, and I eat only home food.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a picky eater in a sense that I usually eat what I'm craving at that moment. I don't just eat anything when I'm hungry - it has to be something that I'm craving.

As for trying new things, I'm not picky at all. I'm an adventurous eater and I love to try new Cuisines when I travel.

0|1
    0|0
  • Taste wise, no I could eat almost anything
    But generally I am selective based on nutritional value

0|1
    0|0
  • I love food and love to eat big time but I am a picky eater and don't like low bad quality food

0|1
    0|0
  • I would give most things a go.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh depends. I used to be very picky but now less so. I just can't do some veggies like squash, Cauliflower, asparagus (smells like urine), and beets

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone is to some extent I am picky but not that picky.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always try out new things.

Wanna try out eating insects #foodgoals

0|1
    0|0
  • Always willing to try something new! 😏

0|1
    0|0
  • I love trying new foods. I had Elk, Alligator, Snails, Octopus, Squid, Bullfrog, and Bison before.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends

0|1
    0|0
  • I love trying new things

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm what's called a super taster and have a thing called avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder (arfid)... that's how much of a picky eater i am. but i have gotten better :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but not because I don't like a lot of foods, it's because I am an amateur boxer and I have to always be eating the right things

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very picky... but that doesn't mean that I don't try out new stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat everything as long it's delicious

0|1
    0|0
  • im okay with trying different kinds of foods as long as it looks somewhat appealing

0|1
    0|0