Do you cook at home? If so, what are some of your favourite recipes?

I am really getting into my cooking lately and would like some ideas. Preferably recipes you've devised yourself.

Cheers!

Most Helpful Girl

• I cook for my sister and I during the week. A recipe I kinda did myself is making baked chicken mac n cheese. You just cook macaroni, put it in a greased baking dish, cook chicken and then shred it and mix it with the macaroni. Then I make the cheese sauce, add some extra milk and cheese, and mix it with the Mac and chicken. Add some extra cheese on top and breadcrumbs (if you want!) and then bake it at 350 for about 10 minutes.

Apparently I make good chicken noodle soup too, but that's just two spoonfuls of chicken bouillon, shredded chicken, and egg noodles.

What Girls Said 8

• Last night I just made spaghetti squash for the first time. It was yummy and so much healthier than regular spaghetti.

What I did:
    Preheat oven to 375. Cut squash in half longways. Scrape out seeds and stuff. Drizzle some olive oil, salt, and pepper on the insides. Bake squash for 45 min to an hour facing down on baking sheet. When it's done, scrape out the insides with a fork - it'll naturally come out in spaghetti-like strands. Then serve it with your pasta sauce of choice. I did meat sauce (super easy to make lol. Just brown some ground beef in a skillet, drain the fat, then pour in a store-bought jar of pasta sauce and heat throughout).

• I cook at home sometimes. I love using my slow cooker because it's super easy. Sometimes I wonder if it counts as cooking just because it's so easy. Haha. But I like making soups like white chili... I made chicken fajitas last night in the slow cooker and those were grand. Definitely a recipe I'll keep on hand for the future!

• Yes I do. Usually simple stuff. I like to bake more.

• I like to make stuffed shells with meat and mushroom sauce.

• Yeah right now its mainly steak and pizza

• Chicken fillets stir fried with fries.

• yes, mostly thai food like fried rice, chicken paprik or tom yum

• I always cook at home.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I cook at home and have been for a few years now. I'm no big time chef, but I cook when I do. Favorite recipes? I would say between some seasoned/spiced chicken or fish (fresh wild salmon). I have some seasoning/spices I got from work. They are a mix of spices that you usually would use (oregano, cumin, etc). I usually just get a little amount of a spice and try it out. If I like it, I will continue to make it (maybe with more of it). If not, I move onto a different spice and continue that until I have a good size menu to choose from. Granted, I may need to write down some stuff just to remember.

• I would not be that advanced - I cook everyday but it would be mainly pasta, rice or steaming vegetables then grilling meat/fish or popping it in the oven. Getting and trying out recipes would be next step for me too, good luck.

• I like making pizza with a pizza steel and Bobby Flay's pizza dough recipe although I reduce the salt.

I also like making Thai by buying red curry paste and adding coconut milk and chicken and bell peppers.

I will also buy a spaghetti sauce and add all kinds of things to it like mushrooms, peppers etc. and make a thick sauce for spaghetti.

• Well I don't like cook something because when I tried my kitchen became a junkyard.