Are you/anybody you know allergic to coffee?

IM allergic and it seems like im the only one.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you possibly allergic to something in the coffee? If it is an ingredient, you may be able to avoid it and drink other types of coffee without the specific thing.

Nevertheless, I am fortunate to not be allergic to anything (that I know of yet at least 😅). So I'm not allergic to coffee. I don't know anyone in my friend circle who actually is allergic to it tbh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not allergic to coffee and I don't know anybody who is.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think I have heard of anyone allergic to coffee but I suppose you can be allergic to anything - There are plenty of alternatives like teas, hot chocolate. cocoa etc for you to have as a hot drink.

• I cannot drink it. I don't know if you could call it an allergy, but it makes me severely nauseous. It can't be the caffeine because neither tea nor caffeinated soft drinks do that to me. In fact, tea calms my nausea.

• That sucks, not sure what I would do!

• I've never heard of such allergy.

What Girls Said 4

• I've actually never heard of anyone being allergic to coffee before. Sorry for your loss.

• Kind of, I know someone with a caffeine allergy.

• I'm allergic to chocolate which has similar compounds to caffeine, but I've never heard of it. What kind of allergic reaction do you have?

• that actually sucks