Do alcoholic gummy bears taste different?

So my friend gave me gummy bears randomly in a little bowl and there was just something suspicious about it, I don't ever drink alcohol but some of my friends wish I did so how do I tell if they have alcohol in them? I want to eat them all but I don't want to get drunk.

I need help I'm sooooo hungry :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you know what a regular gummy bear tastes like, an alchohol soaked one will definitely taste different. It will probably be bitter to you and you'll just know.

Most Helpful Guy

• naturaly gummy bears made of alcoholic substances taste different to common ones,...
    but to describe a taste of something you actually not know with words is horrible hard...

What Girls Said 1

• I never knew they existed!

What Guys Said 3

• I have heard of vodka jellies but never alcoholic gummy bears (I checked on net it is a real thing, wow) - It is probably not as strong as drinking it but I wouldn't eat more than a few.

• Trust me, you'll know if they have booze in them.

• Not sure, never had one before