Which country do you think has the widest variety of spices? Can you handle spicey food?

Most Helpful Girl

• India
    but my country Tunisia uses A LOT of spices in cuisine! I love spicy food, we have a famous Hot paste mostly famous in North Africa and France named Harissa and we it almost with everything !
    www.daringgourmet.com/.../Harissa-1-sm.jpg

• @JohnMike999 The culture, the History, the Family values etc... Many things make me proud of being North African. In fact what pisses me off is mainly the people with this mindset and the "leaders" of our corrupted governments..

• Well im being realstic lol. Culture? You wouldn't be using an American site if you truly had culture (algeria included). History? These things are from the past for a reason. Family values? That might be a good thing, but c'mon let's be honest that can be found everywhere in this world. Corrupt people are the reason we are not advancing that is true, but what can we do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• India for sure. They don't add spices to the meat, they add meat to the spices XD

What Girls Said 26

• I'm not sure of specific regions but are able to grow peppers and spicy things in warmer climates so that's probly where the most spicy food would be. I love spicy stuff and seems like since I've been pregnant it doesn't seem as spicy as before, in the morning I get an omelet and will pour tons of cayenne pepper flakes on it and won't even taste it.

• INDIA hand's down👏 that's why Columbus sailed there (well attempted to) in the first place. Europe was tired of that bland chicken 😂 Lmao

• India!

• India comes to mind. I've had some Thai and some Indian food, even their mild was too spicy for me. Tasted good until my mouth went numb. I cannot handle spicy food, unfortunately.

• Probably India. I can handle them fairly well. My family loves Indian and Thai food and I went fairly regularly as a kid. I have experienced my nose running and eyes watering but it's something I don't mind if the food is good enough :D

• INDIA, for sure.
    Went there once and nearly died and went to heaven after a spoonful of Phaal Curry. 😣

• i'd say india has the most spices. i can't handle chili powders but i do chop up green chili peppers with garlic and lemon juice, blend it together and add it with a lot of stuff lmao

• Probably India, followed by Indonesia and Mexico. I love spicey food.

• India hands down..
    I'm Indian so I love apicy food.

• I think Indian food and I can't handle spicy food. Seasoning is great but when it comes to the level of me breathing like a retarded dragon, it's a no from me.

• I think of India automatically :D

• lol Indian food, for sure

• I would say middle east or south east asia and I loveeee spicy food, gimme a challenge I'll eat it easy 😂

• India

• I would think India, they have a lovely range of different spices. I love Indian food, more so than Mexican, so yes I can handle spicy food.

• India and spain

• Probably India. And no I can't stand spicy

• I would think Indian food based on what I hear. I've never had it though. And I love spicy food.

• Try the Shahi Paneer (Royal Cheese Curry) someday. Its spicy but not too spicy. You'll love it.

• I'll have to keep that in mind!😊

• India (or Pakistan) I just love spicy food!

• India and South American countries

• Thailand!

• India and love spicy food

• no spicy food and me are a very bad combo

• Indian food

• I only eat spicy food

• India
    💘

What Guys Said 14

• India

I can eat a strong Vindaloo fine, but not much spicier than that.

• Probably india or the middle east, KFC over there is the bomb diggity you can get like Cajun chicken and chicken with red spices in it and all this awesome shit that America and Canada doesn't have

• Australia! We have people from all over the world including India, Pakistan, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, South America and Europe.

• I have to say India.

• India! I met a girl from there and the food was so spicy I couldn't eat it much and I'm Hispanic and used to spicy foid

• India followed by Mexico and Thailand a close 2nd.

• India, and although i can handle very spicy foods i generally avoid it. I generally eat lightly spicy food at home.

• THE USA And yes I do like spices

• india. or thailand.

• I don't spicy food

• i love spicy food, desi foods have the widest variety of spices.

• Mexico probably.
    Maybe India and USA also.

• I'd guess India, but I wonder if Mexico gives them a run for their money?

• Nay, I've had Mexican as well as Indian food.
      The Ghost pepper is from India and it is a natural chilly, not created ones like the Trinidad Scorpio.

• mexico? I dunno...