How often do you drink alcohol?

🍺🍸🍷🍻🍹

Most Helpful Girl

• In the winter: once or twice

In the spring: once or twice

In the summer: 3x or 4x per month (I party more in the summer)

In the fall: once or twice

Most Helpful Guy

• i pour a glass of scotch or whiskey every night...

takes off the edge... soothing and relaxing... served neat

What Girls Said 28

What Guys Said 20

• I don't drink it regularly it depends. In my normal everyday life I don't drink at all. Even though I like beer I don't wanna drink it just by myself. I'll drink water or coke zero mostly. When I meet people then often it can lead to drinking :P. I stayed in a hostel for a few nights and met some Korean guys and wehad a fun time :P. The first night I was kinda tired so I drank a bit but then went to sleep. The second night I think I drank 8 cans of beer (half liter) and some vodka. (the one guy really liked vodka and we had some left from the first night) I'm not 100% sure about the 8 cans though but it was a lot of beer.

fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/.../...017107_n.jpg

I was fine until I woke up at like 5 am and had to puke for like a hour or more, it was exhaustingI didn't have anything left in my stomach after ike the first 2 times but my body didn't give a fuck :P. I hadn't drunk for like 10 months before that. The one korean guy (in the middle of the picture) was a super strong drinker he didn't seem to have a limit haha. He drinks most days. In Korea drinking is a part of daily life, people go drinking together after work etc.

• I have a glass of dinner with my wine every day

media.giphy.com/media/F1U8nYmcwrO8w/giphy.gif

• Enough. I mainly drink beer. Not really into hard liquor though.

• Pretty much never. I've tried it like 3 times I think.

• generally about once a week when I'm out. every couple of months I'll drink a 6 pack or a bottle of wine at home over a few days, sometimes I'll mix a drink in the evening too.

• and I don't drink until drunk either. I'm a moderation person.

• 2-3 times a week, usually at weekends or when eating out.

• I don't drink unless it's a big event and I'm pressured into doing it. I drink very little though. I hate the taste.

• Like 2-3 a week. Usually it's just a few cups of beer and a couple of shots here and there. Nothing excessive.

• Only on nights out.

I'm a heavyweight though... None of my friends can keep up with me and I haven't thrown up in years.

• Occasionally when my friends, family, or at a party. I might even quit all together hate waking up feeling sick with a hangover.

• I drink it rarely, Only if I hang out with friends sometimes

• I have two glasses of red wine every day.

• Usually every Friday evening

• On new year and on summer holidays.

• Whenever I feel like it.

• Never. No smoke and no drinks for me.

• Never.

• I don't.

• Sadly, I have never drunk.

I cannot allow myself, it runs in the family.

• I have never drunk it