Is it strange to only eat salad everyday? how many calories on average am I getting a day?

IM ADDICTED AS FUCK TO LETTUCE MMMMM
CHEESE, TOMATOS, EGGS
RAW OR WITH DRESSINGS, SALAD IS STILL LIFE,
IM GETTING SO HUNGRY FOR SALAD.
anyways im 15 and at school i sit by myself and just munch on salad like a goat while everyone else orders junk ass crap and pizzas. everything on the school menu is shit so i just eat sweet juicy tasty flavorful salads mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i swear i think my body is going herbivore. i just love how i get a huge bowl of healthy tasty salad and feel full. i haven't eaten a normal meal in 4 months. there isn't really any good food at home so i just eat mostly at school and suffer on weekends with crap. im craving salad right now. i also eat fruit cups mmmm. it also can make me pretty lean if i keep at it right? how many calories a day do i even get? i drink water and milk by the way
is it strange to only eat salad everyday?how many calories on average am i getting a day?

• no normal
  • yes weird
  • weird but good

Most Helpful Guy

• Salads can be pretty devoid of nutrients, you can't live off just leaves, you need protein and carbs and the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals and shit. You probably should add nuts, seeds and pulses in there etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no way to vote that it is normal. O. o

Yeah, sure it's fine. =) But put some lean meats in it, nuts, other vegetables...

What Guys Said 1

• salad is awesome. try really thin beet shavings and carrot and turnip pickled in sugar water. use a potato peeler.

• salmon/tuna/eggsalad is also good. and looking to wheat grass. you only need like 1 blade to get a massive vitamin boost.

• thats really weird

• not really. it ensure you always have a fresh supply. also, it tastes sweet when it first sprouts

What Girls Said 2