What your favourite Pavlova's flavor?

What your favourite Pavlova's flavor?
Hello GAGs! I want to ask your opinion for pavlova's flavors. Pavlova is a meringue-based dessert named after Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova, so literally it's a meringue cake filled with whipped cream and fruits. I'm starting my business selling this dessert with my signature dark chocolate berries pavlova, with cocoa dust on the top, just like the picture. I want to know what kind of unique or other flavor that you like, I would like to try it and sell it if it's people's favourite. Do comment what kind of taste match with the whipped cream and meringue.

thank you in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had Pavlova so I can't say.

However, this question goes to my favorite cute alien, @errhh ;p

• 😯😯 lol aww tank you!! 😝!! you remmeber!! 😁😁😁!!!

If you ever taste pavlova and you decide not to like it... I'll send you one from outer space!! 😜 and you'll see you like it 😛!! Mine does not taste like meringue cake nor like angel cake.. Mine is simple and mmm!! 😛😛!!

@asker your pavlova looks nice :]!! And I love chocolate😛!! But in my opinion pavlova is already too sweet for chocolate.. But that's just my opinion..

• I'll only eat it if you made it, @Errhh. Put your secret ingredients in the Pavlova, cuz I wanna look dashing like you at 100 😃😆

• Hahahah!! 😁😁!! Ok, deal😛!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer raspberries. But in my home we usually always make it with strawberries, and sometimes blue berries. And instead of whip cream we use creme fraiche so it doesn't get too sugary because the meringue is already sugary, and this way you can also taste the berry flavour much MUCH better and it just melts in your mouth omg. Occasionally we also throw in some ice cream if it's summer.

• Wowww! That's a good tip, i dont put any sugar in my whipped cream to balance the sweetness from the meringue but I'll definitely try it! Thank u! 😍

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i really dont like pavlova at all actually.

• I don't know what that is but i'd eat it if the blueberries were taken off

• Wow, i hate the blueberry too, but it's quite colorful to put on with other berries lolz

• Lol yea! It adds color but i wouldn't wanna eat the blueberries