Do you have a love/hate relationship with a certain food?

For me it's oreos, i feel like vomiting after i eat them like right now *gags* but i wanted them anyways
Do you have a love/hate relationship with a certain food?

1|1
17|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Pizza and pasta <3

1|0
    0|0
    • oh I didn't read the question correctly... no I only love those haha

• Show All
    • yeah but I don't care that they are sugar bombs... it's just that they feel like stones in my stomach if I eat a whole package at once haha

• Damn delicious sugar bombs. :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg, that JUST happened to me.
    I haven't had oreos in forever.
    I stopped eating them cause I thought they were gross.
    But when I did have them months ago I has 2 and huh like, Huh. These aren't bad.
    So I bought some yesterday and now I feel like puking, they're so gross, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • ikr! i kept eating them because i don't believe in wasting food but i was like "ewww" every bite :/ not gonna eat them again... but they used to taste soo gooood.

What Guys Said 11

• Gummi candy. It is the only non-fatty sweet that I like yet I know it pretty much a meaty-textured sugar bomb. In fact i'm eating some peach rings right now. :-/

2|0
    0|0
  • Oreos 😍😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Garlic bread, I love it but you just can't eat it on a work day lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would you consider beer as food?

I love sushi and always enjoy a good sushi buffet. But yeah I wanna gag it up after paying the bill lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nachos at the restaurant... love how they taste but feel like crap afterwards!

1|0
    0|0
  • In romantic relationship with desserts 😍😍, i always have place for desserts even though i'm not hungry. They go to heart not stomach.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate!

Addicting!

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, it would be junk food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza I love it but I pay for it

1|0
    0|0
  • Double stuffed Oreos are evil!

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Because that's stupid.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• The Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie Cookies and the Lofthouse Sugar cookies... They are so addictive for me that out of 10 or 12 cookies in a box, I eat 6 in one sitting, and because of all the sugar, I lose my appetite for 2 days. Like all I need is water and ill feel numb to hunger. Which is bad because there's no nutrients in my body. I can't buy as often as I would like

1|0
    0|0
  • Banana's. I never now how I truly feel about them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kiwis
    And chocolate, I can take a bite but it makes me nauseous pretty fast

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much any fast food out there :P

1|0
    0|0
  • candies in general because they taste sweet i love it them i get tired of it but keep eating it anyways and at the end i get to the point i ask myself "why did i eat those" lol :

1|0
    0|0
  • Potato chips

1|0
    0|0
  • Onions because I like to eat them but I hate how stubborn getting rid of their smell is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn, it's so good but it wrecks my colon so I can't ear it 😢😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • honey

1|0
    0|0
  • Chinese food

1|0
    0|0
  • Nutella. I hate it but I have every now and then anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate chicken I could eat it but I hate it just chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup it's pickles!!! I love and crave them but they smell horrible and I feel sick after eating them.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a love hate relationship with ice cream lol

1|0
    0|0