How often do you drink?

• Daily
  • Every other day
  • Five times a week
    Vote C
  • Three times a week
    Vote D
  • Once a week
    Vote E
  • On special occasions
    Vote F
  • Never
    Vote G
Wow I feel really bad that I drink every day... lmao

2324

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Never. Alcohol drinks are gross.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 23

• "Wow I feel really bad that I drink every day... lmao"

You are under 18 and you drink every day. You SHOULD feel bad. That is WAY too much drinking for someone your age. I would take that very seriously if I were you. You need to get that drinking under control and do it ASAP. This is not something to lmao about. It's very serious. You are heading down a road to completely ruining your life.

• You sound like the biggest retard on the planet.
      Furthermore I am approaching my 18th birthday, I'm not 12. Also, I drink a glass or two of wine every day with my family, I'm not getting hammered on vodka.
      You cannot judge someone by a mere sentence they have written. Get over yourself and grow up. ASAP.

• No, I'm someone who has had to deal with someone who drank too much and they started just like you. Take it for a valid warning.

• Maybe that person was content with the way they were living regardless of what you think.
      Also, that person is not me, and you do not know me, so I don't really care what you have to say about my life.
      Take this as a piece of advice; stop giving strangers advice on their lives.

• Most recently in 2004, at Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

So, not very damn often.

• I drink whenever the situation calls for it, and the situation calls for it nightly :)
    I just choose which nights are worth it and which ones are not.

• I drink water and tea everyday.
    Never drink alcohol though. Don't like the taste.

• I don't it upsets my stomach. I prefer water when I go out. I party like a fish.

• my wife and I have a small amount of alcohol every day. Just a glass or two of beer or wine, or perhaps a shot of hard liquor. Not enough to get drunk but enough to help relax you at the end of a day. Most doctors agree that there is nothing wrong with this, and their maybe some health benefits from this practice. Unless you are getting hammered daily I wouldn't worry about it.

• hardly these days

• Eight glasses of water every day!

• On special occasions.

• I never drink

• about 1.5 l water /day and as much coffee.

• whenever I feel like it, just here and there really, neither often or not often.

• You're 17 and you drink daily? 0_0

• On special occasions, oh look a weekend is coming up :P

• Maybe once a week. Rarely as much as I used to

• I have two glasses of red wine each day, so daily.

• roughly once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.

• I don't drink

• The last 3 times I had a drink were Feb 7th, April 29th, and May 7th... Do the math.

• Never

• everytime i go to a party/club or a bar

• I never drink, Im happy like this

• 3-5 litres of water

What Girls Said 22

• Depends on the work week. Due to my job, I always keep a bottle of honey bourbon in stock! I'll have a glass while I soak my feet or at dinner to mellow my stressful mood. But if it's not a stressful work week, then I don't drink until I actually go out for dinner (and even then it's a maybe) or if I'm at a bar or club. In that case, I'll have 3-5 drinks that night.

• It depends! Usually once a week, sometimes I'll go weeks without but seeing as the summer is here and I'm out of school I'll probably do once a week if I go out

• Only on special occasions.

• Never ):

• i mainly drink on special occasions. I'm not big on booze, but it's fun from time to time.

• On special occasion

• I only drink here and there, not very often.

• I drink on weekends, so Friday and Saturday, and sometimes Thursdays. I'm in college so I do that at school, I don't really drink much when I'm home.

• I don't drink, never have and never will. Life is satisfying enough, I don't need and vices.

• once in a blue moon

• I never drink which I think is one of the best decisions I've made in my life.

• I don't drink.

• special occasions

• Meeeh.. never. I had a glass of champagne at New Year's but I doubt I'll have one again.

• Pretty much only on special occasions.

• on days I deem special

• Drinking a beer right now.

• One glass dairy sometimes two glasses

• She's neither curvy or fat. Her body is disproportionate and just plain fuckin weird. She needs help for those legs.

• Mostly around special occasions but also whenever there's alcohol around.

• I don't ;)

• If your talking alcohol very rarely.