1|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 23

• "Wow I feel really bad that I drink every day... lmao"

You are under 18 and you drink every day. You SHOULD feel bad. That is WAY too much drinking for someone your age. I would take that very seriously if I were you. You need to get that drinking under control and do it ASAP. This is not something to lmao about. It's very serious. You are heading down a road to completely ruining your life.

1|1
    0|0
    • You sound like the biggest retard on the planet.
      Furthermore I am approaching my 18th birthday, I'm not 12. Also, I drink a glass or two of wine every day with my family, I'm not getting hammered on vodka.
      You cannot judge someone by a mere sentence they have written. Get over yourself and grow up. ASAP.

• No, I'm someone who has had to deal with someone who drank too much and they started just like you. Take it for a valid warning.

• Maybe that person was content with the way they were living regardless of what you think.
      Also, that person is not me, and you do not know me, so I don't really care what you have to say about my life.
      Take this as a piece of advice; stop giving strangers advice on their lives.

• Most recently in 2004, at Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

So, not very damn often.

0|3
    0|0
  • I drink whenever the situation calls for it, and the situation calls for it nightly :)
    I just choose which nights are worth it and which ones are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink water and tea everyday.
    Never drink alcohol though. Don't like the taste.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't it upsets my stomach. I prefer water when I go out. I party like a fish.

0|1
    0|0
  • my wife and I have a small amount of alcohol every day. Just a glass or two of beer or wine, or perhaps a shot of hard liquor. Not enough to get drunk but enough to help relax you at the end of a day. Most doctors agree that there is nothing wrong with this, and their maybe some health benefits from this practice. Unless you are getting hammered daily I wouldn't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • hardly these days

0|0
    0|0
  • Eight glasses of water every day!

0|0
    0|0
  • On special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never drink

0|0
    0|0
  • about 1.5 l water /day and as much coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • whenever I feel like it, just here and there really, neither often or not often.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 17 and you drink daily? 0_0

0|0
    0|0
  • On special occasions, oh look a weekend is coming up :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once a week. Rarely as much as I used to

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two glasses of red wine each day, so daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • roughly once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink

0|0
    0|0
  • The last 3 times I had a drink were Feb 7th, April 29th, and May 7th... Do the math.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • everytime i go to a party/club or a bar

0|0
    0|0
  • I never drink, Im happy like this

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-5 litres of water

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Depends on the work week. Due to my job, I always keep a bottle of honey bourbon in stock! I'll have a glass while I soak my feet or at dinner to mellow my stressful mood. But if it's not a stressful work week, then I don't drink until I actually go out for dinner (and even then it's a maybe) or if I'm at a bar or club. In that case, I'll have 3-5 drinks that night.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends! Usually once a week, sometimes I'll go weeks without but seeing as the summer is here and I'm out of school I'll probably do once a week if I go out

0|0
    0|0
  • Only on special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ):

0|0
    0|0
  • i mainly drink on special occasions. I'm not big on booze, but it's fun from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • On special occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • I only drink here and there, not very often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink on weekends, so Friday and Saturday, and sometimes Thursdays. I'm in college so I do that at school, I don't really drink much when I'm home.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink, never have and never will. Life is satisfying enough, I don't need and vices.

0|0
    0|0
  • once in a blue moon

0|0
    0|0
  • I never drink which I think is one of the best decisions I've made in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • special occasions

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeeh.. never. I had a glass of champagne at New Year's but I doubt I'll have one again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much only on special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • on days I deem special

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinking a beer right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • One glass dairy sometimes two glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • She's neither curvy or fat. Her body is disproportionate and just plain fuckin weird. She needs help for those legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly around special occasions but also whenever there's alcohol around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • If your talking alcohol very rarely.

0|0
    0|0