What's in your FRIDGE?

What's in your FRIDGE?

2|0
20|28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• As of now I'm holed up in a hotel since 3 weeks now so...
    1. 2 pints of beer
    2. 2 cans of energy drink
    3. 4 cans of soda
    4. 2 chocolates

1|0
    0|0
  • Bunch of fitness essentials you know, egg, cheese, meat, milk, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.
    My friend came over the other night and left this big thing of apple juice, which is tempting but all the sugar I just can't have it. So I don't know what to do with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple and banana smoothie.
    A soy and wheat smoothie which I'm currently drinking.
    Melons , pineapples , an empty ice-cream container , and about 30 cups of mayo from domino's cos they keep on giving me mayo with my pizzas?
    Who the fuck have pizza with mayo?

2|0
    0|0
    • loool xD
      you r e vegy?

• @archiz
      Yeppers. Been for 2 months. You r e vegy 2?

• ow a newbie
      nope
      although I barely ate meat last year but I am back on track now lol. my vitamins had dropped a lot xD
      now I am limit finally hahaha

• No frickin clue.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mostly veggies and fruit... I like to make sauces so a variety of those that I bottle. Drinking-wise, milk, chocolate milk, carbonated spring water, orange juice, pom juice, etc., Some Red Tuna steaks, yogurt, feta cheese, etc,.

In the freezer, homemade veggie burgers, some chicken breasts, 2 full chickens, 3 ducks, 4 Walleye and a dozen Perch that I caught, 3 Ruffed Grouse that I got last year. Some moose steaks that I was given, and some frozen veggies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fridge: Milk, eggs, bacon, salsa, chicken thighs defrosting for tonight's dinner, a couple of limes/lemons, celery, carrots, leftover mashed potatoes, butter, cheese, pitcher of water, avocados.
    Freezer: Frozen hash browns, tilapia filets, ground beef, lots more chicken, frozen naan and paratha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm staying at my friend's house right now. I'm looking in the fridge and he has a 12 pack of Heineken, a carton of orange juice, a bottle of cranberry juice, two bottles of Angry Orchard hard cider, 3 cans of Guinness draught, 1 container of yogurt, and one cart on of organic eggs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eggs, cheese, milk, water, lunch meat, venison, some leftover chicken breasts, veggies, fruits. Wbu?

I see your finally awake 😜

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha 😂😂

I need to go shopping , my fridge is nearly empty 😞My niece and nephew are staying at the weekend so I'll need to stock up for them lol

• Hahah yeah!! You better 😜

• hahaha, ice cream :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually saw it right now
    And all I can see is vegetables, water, cold drink, milk, butter
    And non of them is of my use 😶
    Fuck you fridge
    Can you buy me a couple of eggs?
    Umm I wanna make an omelette :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Meats, cheese, fruits, vegetables, cans of V8, cranberry juice, left overs etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Water, milk, eggs, coffee cream, vegetables, several types of cheeses, salmon, trout, chicken, ground turkey, and some condiments.

Not very much because I pick things up every 3-4days. Saves on money and next to nothing ends up getting tossed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably all kinds of food. And in my other fridge is mostly lipton ice tea and applejuice. The food fridge is mostly meat

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing :6 I'll be going shopping tomorrow xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Food that's past it's prime.

1|0
    0|0
  • Food and drinks lol

1|0
    0|0
  • well there was a whole lot of food in there.. but then i got hungry so now it's empty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Food for my labido...

1|0
    0|0
  • Milk, yogurt, beer, cheese, strawberries, blueberries, and watermelon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Water, fruit, bacon, chicken, a cake, milk and kangaroo. Don't ask about the kangaroo meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • That little lighting bulb.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cold air and the light bulb...😃

1|0
    0|0
  • A horse 🐴

1|0
    0|0
  • pop. SEEDS.

1|0
    0|0
  • Food obviously duh

0|0
    0|0
  • Milk and beer ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • food

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Literally nothing. I'm a college student about to move back home for summer break so I had to empty that shit out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had a crush in there lol! I have beans and toritias! And thats about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the ingredients to make tacos. Milk. Cheese. A-1 sauce. Pork Steaks. Butter. Tea and Lemonade. Freezer: Ice, and lime sherbert. Oh, and Otter Pops.

1|0
    0|0
  • Water, juice, milk, lemonade, condiments, grapes, cheesecake, tomatoes, bell peppers, scotch bonnet peppers, carrots, thyme, onions, cheese, chicken, rice, garlic bread, kit kat, maple syrup, creamer, jerk seasoning, peanut butter, alcohol, eggs, ham, turkey, spinach, frozen vegetables, waffles, pasta and meatballs, beef patties, curry chicken, bammy, ice cream, ravioli, sausages, and ice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really? funny question, let me check:
    I got lots of fruit juices and cool drinks, jam, butter, veggies, watermelon, bacon, chicken, boerewors, rice, chocolate, yoghurt, milk, cheese, feta cheese, Ice cream, samosas, grapes, polony, calamari rings, ribs, 2 different types of cheesecakes and red velvet cake. That's round about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pain and disappointment😢

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww 😞 you ok? ❤

• Show All
    • Yayyyy I'll send u a list of EVERYTHING☺😠but be warned... if u miss one item on my list*slides thumb across neck*

• Haha don't worry I wouldn't dare upset you. I'll make sure I get everything on your list 😉❤

• My fridge is Empty.. Just about. I got limes, water, milk, lunch meat, tortilla wraps, cheese, and tortilla chips and that's it. Oh and a few bottles of half full wine.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 kinds of cheese, turkey, bacon, 3 kinda of milk, tomato sauce, orange juice, sour cherry juice, banana juice, jam, butter, eggs, medicine.. I think that's it.

1|0
    0|0
  • ... and yes, I actually checked.

*two day old microwave-cooked plain white rice
    *a small half jug of tap water
    *The Juice Lab x 2 bottles = "Carrot Top" + "Unbeetable"
    *one duck breast

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I'll tell you what's in my FRIDGE. Diabetes. All the sweetening food you find from Cookies n' Creme ice cream to a colourful birthday ice cream cake and everything Reese's and M&M's produce. Chocolate bars and fruit yoghurt. Three bottles of apple juice. Whipped cream and strawberries, chocolate covered bananas. And probably a broccoli lying around somewhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck i dont even no random crap milk i no thats in thare lol eggs cheese of top of head lol

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing good except for leftover rice.. there's probably some vinegar in there.. maybe some chicken nuggets in the freezer

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • Uuh milk, vegetables, butter etc :') nothing interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • The usual like eggs, cheese, milk, yogurt, juice, wine, etc. Really all types of food

1|0
    0|0
  • Diabetes... a whole lot of diabetes...

1|0
    0|0
  • Milk, bread, cheese, eggs, fruits and veggies

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing i want to eat

1|0
    0|0
  • Grapes, milk, oreo pie, cream soda and some yogurt.

0|0
    0|0