What 'must-eat' foods do you want to try before you die?

Since I'm going overseas a year from now, and I cannot stop thinking about it, I thought about asking this question.

Seems legit, right? Below are some of the things I've tried or would like to try, as an example:

What 'must-eat' foods do you want to try before you die?Japanese Ramen

Lobster
Afghani-Iranian Kebabs

Japanese Curry Rice

Syrian-Palestinian Hummus (Not Hamas, I know people get these mixed up all of the time! XD)

Indian Samosas

Vietnamese PhแปŸ Noodle Soup

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If food didn't keep me alive, I probably wouldn't even eat it.

Therefore, no foods are on any bucket list of mine.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol I've already tried all of those except from the kebab because I never eat red meat but if I had a chance I would have puffer fish again, it's very exciting because you never know if you'll live or die 😄

• the samosas look delicious, they're a cultural food from my country too, i definitely prefer somali ones
    www.mysomalifood.com/.../sambusas.jpg

i really want to try sushi, lobster, shrimp and other seafoods. we don't eat sea food (maybe sometimes fish) at all even if somalia is next to a massive ocean.

• Is the seafood traded? From what I've heard, there's a lot of trade on the Sahel.

• In India samosas are mostly vegetarian. I however dont really like samosas. If you are visiting India, you should try the Biriyani!

• @varunbh somalia has mixed rice dish too but we don't call it biriyani lool most indian food is also somali food

• HAMBURGERS!

• Italian Pizza.
    I have eaten pizza so many times but it was never actually Italian.

What Guys Said 8

• You my friend have some exotic taste buds... the only thing i don't really care about on that list is Hummus... the rest are legendary and i haven't tasted any... ugh... now I've gotta add em to "the list"...

• I've tried maybe half of these? Something like that. Anyway, that was the point of the post. I need a list, my mind is only capable of retaining so much lol.

• i was focusing on the japanese curry rice and ramen... i still haven't been to japan and from anime.. they love it and I've always wanted to try it... the samosas... i dated an indian chick she made it for me... from scratch... they aren't bad...

• Red Velvet Funnel Cake. I'm on a personal red velvet quest. I've had red velvet cupcakes, waffles, cookies, brownies, doughnuts, doughnut balls, cake, cheesecake, cheesecake cupcakes, ice cream. My quest ends with the elusive Red Velvet Funnel Cake.

• Sweet tooth huh? That's not really my thing, but if it works for you then it's all good. German Chocolate is my favorite sweet.

• That's a good choice. And I forgot to mention you have a great list. I've had the lobster, Vietnamese soup, and Japanese roman. Those were really good and worth the wait it took for me to finally try them. That Japanese curry rice sounds really good.

• You should definitely try all of those. I've had everything on that list except for the hummus. Lobster is delicious, but it can be salty and it's a lot of work to get to the meat.

As for food I would like to try, I want to try "fugu" or the Japanese puffer fish. Many Japanese consider it the best tasting fish in the world. The downside however, is that if the chef doesn't prepare it correctly, you can die from it.

• Like I told the other guy, that's kinda scary. I would do it, but I'm young, when half of my life span is gone, then I might consider it.

• human. i wonder what we taste like. apparently not good according to sharks n stuff.

• All of them I hope I have a lot of time for this 😆 I traveled all country's but Africa.

• Bro you should try some squid/octopus sushi it's bomb af

• Squid sushi? Or Squid and sushi? I want sushi, but I don't like the boxed stuff they have here in US stores. lol ain't the best.

• I meant sushi that make in restaurants and yes squid sushi

• I just want a medium rare steak.
    Steak is too much expensive on where I live.

• a nuclear explosion