Can you share food/drinks with anyone?

Or are some standards involved, like if you'd share it with only close friends, family, SO, etc?

• Yes
    23% (5)31% (5)26% (10)Vote
  • No
    23% (5)25% (4)24% (9)Vote
  • Only with partners/friends/family
    54% (12)44% (7)50% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Guy

• with anyone? nope

with people i know and am comfortable with yeah

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I might let my parents or close friends take a sip of my drink, but that's about it. The drink is mine. Same with food. Parents and close friends can have a taste. But if they want to eat more than that, then they should get their own food. If they want to eat my food, then they should warn me beforehand so I can make a larger portion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha you have got strict rules. :D

• They have to be, otherwise my mother would eat half of my food. She likes to share and taste a bit off of everyone's plate. Whereas I know what I want to eat, and I order what I want to eat.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, sure, as long as they don't have some kind of disease or an low sense of hygiene. When we go to a restaurant me and my friends always decide together what each has to take, to try a bite of everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only with people I am close with, family etc.,

0|0
    0|0
  • In business, depending on your industry, it's commonly acceptable to share food and *alcoholic* beverages with one another.

0|0
    0|0
  • people cannot touch my food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinks with no one. Food with friends is fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I share with people I know well and ask politely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I HATE SHARING! I hate it so much. Especially when I ask someone if they want what I'm having and they say no but end up taking something off my plate.

0|1
    0|0
  • only with very close people..

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, no, I can't share with just anyone. I will share some of my food with those close to me, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL NO ! It's my food/drink go get Your own ! Food is private, intimate... unless it's Yours than You have to share it ! <--- That's the Scooby-Doo rule ! Live by it! ... I mean I live by it You live by " share with me" rule. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. I gladly share my food.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has to be agreed on beforehand, like ordering with sharing in mind. If I order for myself DO NOT touch my things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only with people I know and like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't just in case they have mono. I know because that is how I got it when I was in my early 20's and it led me to develop another disease from my low immune system. You don't want it, rather be safe than sorry.

0|0
    0|0