Can you macgyver a meal?

You are starving, but you only have eggs, butter, bread, and feta cheese. What do you do? Go!

Can you macgyver a meal?

Most Helpful Girl

• We used to be poor. Give me a can of cocktail weenies, an onion, some sauces and I can feed a family of fucking four.

• Oh but with the items listed you could easily do an open-faced sandwich. Lol.

• Oh, oh, oorrrrr you could probably make little bread muffins; cut up the bread, soak it in eggs and bread, throw cheese in there, put them in muffin tins and viola.

• You really do have a lot of creative ideas xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Spread the feta between the bread. Cut off the crust. Beat the egg, and use the feta sandwich to soak up the bread. Melt the butter in a frying pan and make myself a feta french toast.

Done.

What Girls Said 16

• Toast the bread.. Pop some butter on it and crumb up the feta cheese and pop it on the top of the toast. Chuck it in the oven to brown it up a bit. Pull it out make a well in the centre of it, crack an egg in that well, lightly glaze it with melted butter and back in the oven it goes. BOOM!

• I HATE THAT GUY! SO RUDE!

anyway, i will be making scrambled eggs on buttered toast, and sprinkling feta cheese on top lol :D

• You could make a cheesy bread out of that, depending on the type of bread. If it's an unsliced loaf, cut it so that it blooms out, but don't slice all the way through. Melt the butter and beat it with the eggs to create an egg wash. Sprinkle the cheese in between the bloomed pieces of bread. Apply the egg wash mixture on top of the bread. Bake for 10 minutes. Voila.

• Eat the bread with feta cheese
    You never said I was given any pans or utensils so I spinkle the cheese on top and eat my dad "sandwich"

• Feta scrambled eggs and toast.

• Make a sandwich with the feta and bread, dip it in whisked egg, and panfry.
    Or, make scrambled eggs with feta in it, and have on toast.

• crumble the feta cheese and all a little whisked egg as a binder. refrigerate until it's solid. Coat in egg yolk and put the bread around it. fry in butter and there's some ghetto cheese sticks

• I never thought of that xD thats quite creative. What I would do is whisk some eggs, crumble in more feta than eggs so that the mixture has the density of a spread, then spread it onto the slices of bread and cook in an oven until golden.

• Ooo that sounds yummy!

• Feta cheese omelette with toast.

• Make a egg and cheese sandwich...

• I have no idea maybe an cheese/egg sandwich?

• I would scramble the eggs and make a grilled feta cheese sandwich.

• Omelette sandwich.

• I'm allergic to eggs and cheese, so buttered toast I guess lol.

• And egg sandwich with feta cheese

• Too much dairy. I would rather throw it away cultivate my own vegetables.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• Do I have a kitchen available or just the raw materials?

• I forgot to specify that lol yes you do have a kitchen available.

• Ahhhh, ok, that's easy then. I'd probably go with a feta omelette, assuming the kitchen has running water, with toast. Butter on the toast and to grease the frying pan👍

• I've done that often, for me and for my brothers when I still had to care for them.

• I'm a simple man,

Scramble the eggs, toast the bread, and you could probably try feta cheese scrambled eggs, could be interesting

• I love that guy, anyway I'd make an cheese omelette and buttered toast.

• I would poach the eggs and make birds nests with slightly melted feta on the eggs and toast

• use butter on the frying pan, second grab the chese and the butter and put it on the bread while you do that put the eggs on the frying pan, toast the bread on the microwave and finish the eggs, voila now you have pieces of bread with feta chese and butter with eggs!

• Make a feta grilled cheese sandwhich with a fried egg in it as well.

• French toast with cheese, like grilled cheese sandwich thing

• Egg and cheese sandwich.
    Cooking is easy

• I'd make french toast. I don't really need the feta cheese for that.

• Shove the butter on the bread, eat it, then eat the cheese separately, and I'm not going to bother with cooking eggs so I'll go and make myself a hot pocket.

• bread butter cheese butter bread and egs in glass

• A fucking double decker egg butter and feta cheese sandwich

• lol Chef ramsay is my idol gotta love the guy
    anyway i'll make an egg and crumbled feta cheese sandwich (lightly toasted) I would have added salt, pepper, olive oil and salsa as an add'tl