Any vegetarian advice? And what's your opinion of vegetarians?

I recently became a vegetarian. Im so new to the whole concept and I'm afraid I may deprive myself of needed nutrients. Does anyone know of any good foods to eat or recipes? I heard beans are good because they have protein but that's about all I know. Also what's your view on vegetarianism, are you for or against it.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Bullshit! I have been eating plant based for the last 5 years and it's done nothing but good for me. You're not missing out on anything, and any information out there otherwise is smear campaigns by the meat and dairy industry.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you look up recipes on Pinterest? There's a lot of good ideas on there you can make! I'm not a vegetarian but I have no issues whatsoever if someone is.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• all i know is beans and rice makes a complete protein when eaten together. pretty much the extent of vegetarianism

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a vegiterian but do eat veg based dishes occasionally. Personally as long as said vegiterian is not annoyingly moralistic about not eating meat it's all good.

0|0
    0|0