Any vegetarian advice? And what's your opinion of vegetarians?

I recently became a vegetarian. Im so new to the whole concept and I'm afraid I may deprive myself of needed nutrients. Does anyone know of any good foods to eat or recipes? I heard beans are good because they have protein but that's about all I know. Also what's your view on vegetarianism, are you for or against it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bullshit! I have been eating plant based for the last 5 years and it's done nothing but good for me. You're not missing out on anything, and any information out there otherwise is smear campaigns by the meat and dairy industry.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you look up recipes on Pinterest? There's a lot of good ideas on there you can make! I'm not a vegetarian but I have no issues whatsoever if someone is.

What Guys Said 1

• all i know is beans and rice makes a complete protein when eaten together. pretty much the extent of vegetarianism

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a vegiterian but do eat veg based dishes occasionally. Personally as long as said vegiterian is not annoyingly moralistic about not eating meat it's all good.