Anyone else have weird food combinations they like to eat?

i use to have a babysitter when I was younger and she had a older daughter that I hung out with a lot, and she would cook these weird food combinations for us before lunch or dinner or whatever that was actually good! The one combination that stood out to me the most that I still will eat to this day is plain Noodles, butter, cheese, and hot sauce. Yes it's weird lol but actually sorts yummy 😋. What weird food combinations do you know of or have made that are yummy to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• not that weird (i don't think) but i like to put french fries on my burgers sometimes. also used to put potato chips on my italian hoagies occasionally

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not sure how weird you'll find this but I love cooking cottage cheese in my eggs! It makes them super creamy 😊

• My boyfriend eats mint chocolate with Emmental cheese.

• Peanut butter and pickle sandwich 😋

• I used to use sour cream as a dip for hot cheetos. Sounds gross, but it's SO GOOD!