Who is the baddest pepper eating mother here? I can eat some hot spicy stuff, but there is just no way I would ever consider this...

Example ( Jalapeño 8,000 SHU. This Pepper is over 1.5 million on the SHU... Baaaaaaaad to the bone

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why people torture themselves like this. I mean when I eat hot pepper or salsa it's because I enjoy the flavor.

• Hey I'm with you on this one. It would be days before your taste bud realized they survived

• I enjoy jalapeño, habanero, chiltepin, chipotle, serrano. But I would NEVER try that one lol

• I don't think I could force myself to eat it in its raw form either maybe a small piece cooked into a big pot of chile would be different. 1/4 of a pod would almost make even a whole pot of chile more like flavored Lava from Mt St Helen. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The Farm that I work at sells carolina reapers

• Are you serious man

• I eat those by them self actually. To me they are pretty warm but tolerable

• Wow, yeah, uh thats unusual, then go for it

What Girls Said 5

• no way, I'm a wimp when it comes to spice. can't do it. only the really mild stuff i can handle.

what's the 2nd level of heat at nando's called? ... that's the best i can do.

• I never had one.

• I have eat some hot peppers in my day but no amount of money could coax me into doing this to my body lol

• Sorry. That's just fucking stupid.

• I don't do that but I do eat scotch bonnet peppers

• I love ghost peppers!!! 😜

• I have yet to bring myself to sacrificing my tongue just to make the claim that I have eat a Ghost Pepper. The Ghost Pepper is said to be the third hottest in the world , followed by the Trinidad scorpion , then the infamous Carolina reaper

• I'd happily eat them!

• You are to kind , well there is still 9 so you better hurry befor I get up for a late night snack lol

What Guys Said 3

• No thanks. I like my asshole too much to do this.

• It would be
      Like sticking your butt in the middle of a volcano that's for sure

• I chop up habañeros and put them on my pasta. That's about all I can handle.

• Me and my son used to have contests to see who could eat the most of either Habanero peppers or Jalapeno's. My high tea count was 17 within 8 minutes. All the next day I almost had to dampen the tissue paper to keep it from bursting into flames lmbo

• Highest ^^^^

• "Wow!"