How to make healthy blueberry muffins?

I am craving blueberry muffins; but I recently lost 50+ pounds and don't want to eat all of those calories with the fat too. Do you know any healthy blueberry muffins I could make or buy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE blueberry muffins! My grandmother had a very close friend who made the best blueberry muffins I ever tasted. Despite the 50-year age difference I ended up marrying her. Tragically, she was chrwed to death by a pack of pit bulls two years after we were wed. Sure do miss them muffins!!

What Guys Said 5

• Id say take your original recipe and change it up! Instead of butter use olive oil. Instead of sugar use Stevia if you want. Use almond flour or flax instead of flour. It may not taste the exact same but it will be close.

• Use whole wheat flour and eat in moderation, regular blueberry muffins are also fine in moderation. Anything in moderation is fine, regarding food and beverages. I

• Eat the blueberries and dream that there is a cake matrix surrounding them.

• Eat them, then exercice.
    Done.

• I have only seen reduced fat ones in dunkin donuts

What Girls Said 2

• Try blueberry muffin energy bites! I'll link some recipes, I always go to "food gawker" they seem to always have great things. foodgawker.com/?s=healthy+blueberry+muffins

• just eat the blueberry muffins, 1 muffin can't hurt you. now i want blueberry muffins :P