What should I cook my boyfriend for dinner at his place?

So I'm going to my boyfriends house tomorrow to cook for him. It was all my idea. But I don't want to mess up a lot of dishes or anything so I'm in need of simple meal ideas that will be good but yet simple. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Chicken Alfredo and pasta!

Most Helpful Girl

• Make something you're good at making. Maybe a favorite dish of yours. Or figure out foods that he likes and go from there.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd love pasta. Maybe spaghetti, shrimp alfredo, or any other pasta themed dish. It's simple, quick, and easy.

• Pasta and Salad
    Make a lasanga and bring it over and salad
    hamburger and fries
    bake a pizza with chips

• carbonara

• So don't hate me but what is that?

• It's a classic Italian dish that only requires a pot, pan , and a mixing bowl to make. You cook the past and half way don't you'll put the bacon in the pan. When the bacon is nice a done you mix the pasta in with the bacon and the fat. When you take two whole eggs and a yolk and mix it in with parmesan cheese. When the pasta mixed with the bacon is warm ish you can mix in the mixer but you don't cook it. Then serve
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3AAdKl1UYZs

• Order pizza.

• Spaghetti with tomato/meat sauce along with hot garlic bread. Simple, filling and yummy.

• If u really wanna cook ur way to his heart I'd suggest u cook a steak or pork or lamb chops.

What Girls Said 2

• When in doubt, tacos!

• Make a casserole to bake all in one dish.