Who's hungry? Food is on?

Who's hungry ? Food is on ?The burgers are off the grill and these bad mama jama's are half way to being done. Come get it

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuckkkk 😍
    ya im starving, just got back from gym and considering getting gyros and a tall fucking sugar invested peanut butter ice cream shake for cheat meal mmm

What Girls Said 4

• OMG CAN WE ALL JUST MEET UP ALREADY? -.- -.-

• I'll save you some if you hurry. I made 28 of them this time and there is only 9 left

• Enjoy! I'm not hungry at the moment surprisingly.

• I'm hungry, but I'm making fish for dinner. I'm trying to cut back on red meat.

• I missed the bbq again eh?

• Yes you did , but if you will let me know when you are coming down , I'll rush around to be prepared for another cook out. How do you like your steak?

• Just love that young comment. lol hahaahaha

• Well you are aren't you?😜😜

What Guys Said 4

• Those are some... odd looking burgers. I see the bacon but why are they green?

• They are stuffed jalapeño peppers

• Lol I did the burgers first and they are already in the house being made ready to chow down on , this is the coop de gras'

• Idek wtf those are but I'm eating sushi atm, I'm good, lol.

• I'm hungry but that's not what I want to eat lol

• Damn those look good.